I know that these animated screens have been a problem for modders and players alike.. I decided to tackle them and get some sort of usable screens into our game! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, take a close look at the screens and you'll notice they're kind of.. off. laugh

I worked very hard on making tiny adjustments to the screens and moving each one around to get them working eek I do not use the word "perfect" loosely, but I will say it is very usable. smile

Notes: This mod will not affect your Office mods in any way, this will just switch the screens used on top of the computers.

This mod was tested on the original computer and my flat screens from my Deluxe Office, feel free to test if it works with your mods as well! Keep in mind some mods might've been adjusted to suit the buggier screens.

Extras
The Office Upgrade 3 will also ruin your screens as it is pushed to the side a little bit. If you need a fixed version of your mod, let me know and I can get this done for you. If you know how to edit your mods already, all you need to do is select the third upgrade and nudge it to the left once. smile Make sure you do not move upgrade 2 as it is fine where it is.

Attachments
Computer Screens.zip (229 downloads)
officeUpgradeScreenshot.jpg

Description: Screenshot

officeUpgrade_Original.zip (94 downloads)
officeUpgrade_Deluxe.zip (121 downloads)

Edited by MissKathy (01/16/12 01:16 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshot and office upgrade zip files