The third room in my Tropical Island set. Enlarged windows with breezy sheer window treatments, natural bamboo with wicker and rattan furniture help to give the room a breezy, "backyard deck" atmosphere, without sacrificing class, style or comfort.

Tropical Breeze Living includes:

Natural Stone Floor Tile in Deep Sea Green and Sand
Walls Painted Light Sea Green, Adorned with Bamboo Stencil in Tropical White
Larger Picture Windows with White Frames
Bamboo Window Blinds
Sheer Sand Drapes
Sheer Deep Sea Green Scarf Valences
Gold Scarf Rods
Rattan Seating with Sand Cushions
Gold Fringed Throw Blanket
Palm Print Natural Sisal Rug
Wicker Table Set with Smoky Glass Tops
Hand-Carved Wooden Bowl with Tropical Flower Floating Candles
Wicker Basket holds Freshly Cut Long-Stemmed Tropical Flowers
Rattan Collectible Shelf holds Coral Collection, Palm Vase and Cascading Plant
Bamboo Tree
Palm Tree
Pair of Bamboo Prints in Bamboo Frames
Bamboo Pole Floor Lamp with Palm Tree Tiffany Shade

Anyone is welcome to use my mods to combine rooms with the work of other mod-makers. I am also happy to do combos when I am here and have time. smile However, if you edit my mods or "borrow" objects from them, please give appropriate credit.

I have included the Tropical Breeze Living Room in combination with my other Tropical Island rooms as well as on the games original maps. If the combination you need is not included, just pm me. If you would like this room combined with another mod, pm me, the other artist, or post in the Mod Discussion Forum .

As always, follow the instructions in this post to backup your original files and install the new mods.

For this room, you will need four map files in total. Choose the ones you use according to the room/s you want. Note: There are two extra MapX2Y1's in the folder. One will connect with the Tropical Escape Bathroom & the games original bedrooms. The other will connect with both the Tropical Escape Bathroom and the Dreaming of Isola Master Bedroom. Just rename the map you wish to use MapX2Y1 and it will be ready to use in your game. ~MissKathy

I had planned to do a children's room next, but okieD has shown us a preview of one that I think will look great with the set. I can't wait to see it posted!

I may begin a laundry room or kitchen later in the week. smile

Attachments
Tropical Breeze Living Room.zip (2216 downloads)
Tropical-Breeze-Living-Room.jpg

Description: Screenshot

Edited by MissKathy (01/09/12 02:20 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshot, fixed links & added note