Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#204957 - 07/24/09 03:17 PM Re: BB's Tropical Bathroom [Re: Havetia]
tuse Offline
Trainee

Hi, I'm just wondering where you even begin with the MODS?
how do I

#204970 - 07/24/09 05:46 PM Re: BB's Tropical Bathroom [Re: tuse]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. It's so nice to know that the effort is worthwhile!

Hi tuse. There is an introduction to mods for VF posted in the guides section and you may also find these posts helpful:
Getting Started with GIMP
Mod Tutorial for Paint Shop Pro

I have several extra projects in the works at the moment, but plan to do another guide with screenshots as soon as I can. In the meantime, feel free to post any questions you may have. I am always happy to help, as are most of the mod-makers. smile

#205174 - 07/25/09 10:07 PM Re: BB's Tropical Bathroom [Re: BayouBlonde]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
I've had a few pms and emails from people who can't get the shower to "work." I have discovered that it is usually because the new shower is kind of disorienting and you have trouble finding out where to drop them to trigger the action. So, if you are having that problem, and you are certain you have the shower_anim file in your images folder, just drop your (dirty) lil peep in the spot shown in the screenie below to trigger the action. If they are not "dirty" enough, they won't take a shower no matter where you drop them.

Just in case anyone is having the same problem with locating the cobwebs, here is a screenie showing the location you need to drop them for those. (My cobwebs are modded to be a bit more visible.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter