Do your peeps need a vacation? Does a tropical island sound ideal?
Then give them one right at home with a new Tropical Escape Bathroom Remodel!
Spa treatments included!

"Tropical Escape" Bathroom includes:

Click to reveal..
Natural Stone Tile Flooring Laid in Diamond Pattern
Linen Wall Treatments with Mosaic Tile Chair-Rail
Marble Countertop with Tile Backsplash
Round White Sinks with New Fixtures
Grassy Green Bath Mat Set
Wicker Laundry Hamper
Towel Shelf Fully Stocked with Coordinating Plush Towel Sets and Extra Toiletries
Spa Basket with Ball Soaps and Accessories
Decorative Shelf over scales with Toiletries and Potted Tropical Flowering Plant direct from Isola!
Plush Spa Robe
Lighted Medicine Cabinet
New Toothbrush Holder and Soap Dish
Tabletop Towel Tree with Plush Fingertip Towel
Potted Bamboo Plant
Brush and Handheld Mirror
2 Potted Palms
Pedestal Sink in Toilet Area
Towel Ring with Plush Fingertip Towel in Toilet Area
Toilet Paper Holder with Magazine Rack and Magazines
Restyled Top Flush Toilet

and the crowning glory.....
New Tiled Shower Enclosure with Vertical Spa and Overhead "Rain" Shower!
Recessed Toiletry Compartment with Shampoo, Soap and Conditioner
Handheld Shower
Vertical Spa
Frosted Glass Doors with Chrome Trip and Handle

BONUS! I was watching an HGTV tour of a new "smart home" and saw this item. Although I had already drawn the pedestal sink for the toilet area, I just had to include this for it's novelty factor. My first thought upon seeing it was how perfect it would be for my lil peeps! lol

So... here it is.. the Caroma Profile Smart Toilet with built in sink!!

Important Notes:

This bathroom requires custom animations of shower and sink water, as well as a custom scale and shower curtain file. All files needed are included in the 2 zip files below. You must install the following files for the bathroom to work correctly: shower_anim, showerCurtain, towelUpgrade and faucet_water_anim

When you wish to stop using this mod, you will also need to replace these files with the originals from your backup folder or with those that match the mod you install. The file names are: shower_anim, showerCurtain, towelUpgrade and faucet_water_anim.

The attached files contain this bathroom in several combinations with my other room mods, as well as on the default map. If the combination you need is not included, just pm me. wink

Anyone is welcome to use my mods to combine rooms with the work of other mod-makers. I am also happy to do combos when I am here and have time. smile However, if you edit my mods or "borrow" objects from them, please give appropriate credit.

As always, follow the instructions in this post to backup your original files and install the new mods.

Enjoy!

Attachments
Island Bathroom 1.zip (1345 downloads)
Island Bathroom 2.zip (1086 downloads)
IslandBathroom1.jpg

Description: Tropical Escape" Bathroom

IslandBathVerticalShower2.jpg

Description: New Tiled Shower Enclosure with Vertical Spa and Overhead "Rain" Shower!

islandbathprofiletoilet3.jpg

Description: Caroma Profile Smart Toilet with built in sink!!

Edited by MissKathy (02/02/12 02:35 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshots & fixed links