Whether your lil peeps are recovering from an illness, need to take the chill out of the air, or are just not so happy with their results on the scale, they're sure to enjoy these delicious hot soups with breads and crackers.

All meals are available in your choice of two china patterns to coordinate with your kitchen. (Patterns are pictured in this post.)

Individual Meals #9 Soups contains:

All meals in this pack are served with freshly brewed iced tea.

Asparagus Soup with Cheesy Breadsticks - Creamy Asparagus Soup served with Freshly Baked Breadsticks, Topped with Cheese and Fresh Herbs

Chicken Noodle Soup - Mom's Homemade Recipe!! (My daughter's fave!) Sprinkled with Fresh Chopped Green Onions and served with both Butter Round Crackers (my faves) and Saltine Crackers (her fave.)

Shrimp Gumbo - I wouldn't be from Louisiana if I didn't include some fresh homemade Louisiana gumbo in a pack of soups! Served on a bed of White Rice, with Saltine / Wheat Crackers.

Vegetable Beef Soup and Grilled Cheese - (My son's fave!) Chopped Beef Sauteed with Onions, Peppers and Garlic in a pot of Simmering Chopped Vegetables served with a Yummy Grilled Cheese Sandwich fresh from the skillet

BONUS! Courtboullion - I really wouldn't be from Louisiana if I didn't serve courtboullion in a pack of soups! There's no way to describe this dish that will give it justice. You just have to try it to believe how good it is. Your choice of Redfish or Catfish with traditional courtboullion ingredients (onions, bell peppers, garlic, celery, tomatoes, seasoned with bay leaves, a pinch of thyme, black pepper, etc.) Served on a bed of White Rice with Saltine Crackers.

As always, follow the instructions in this post to backup your original files and install the new mods.

After unzipping the pack, choose the meal (and china pattern) you want your families to enjoy today and rename it meal.png when placing it in your game's images folder.

Attachments
Individual Meals Pack 9 Soups.zip (210 downloads)
Screen shot 2012-01-05 at 10.19.54 PM.png

Description: Preview

Edited by MissKathy (01/06/12 08:12 AM)
Edit Reason: Fixed links & added preview image