Burgundy-Gold bath for the Colonial Set for Men Bundle

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ them before installing.
This bathroom mod is not a stand-alone mod. This set incorporates the gold laundry, and burgundy-gold office, both of which can be downloaded below.

*TO INSTALL first download the Burgundy-Gold Office and Dk Yellow/Gold Laundry or my new laundry
which you can find here: Burgandy-Gold Country Design Laundry

*NOTE: If you're using one of my patio-pool mods use the image with the gold laundry room for that patio set instead of the one above.

Install the files above *first*, then install the image files you download from this post, overwriting the duplicate files.

*If you have any problems using these mods please feel free to PM me.

*Please DOWNLOAD and INSTALL the "Colonial Rooms for the Men" bundle. THEN install this set over top of them. Allow it to overwrite the files with the same name.

THIS SET CONTAINS:

BATH in burgundy and golds:
Features hand-painted vanity top;
Vanity bottom is partly image and partly hand-painted;
Plush wall to wall pile carpeting;
New lighting over vanity and toilet area;
Customized towel upgrade, towel bar with towels and washclothes, bath mat, and wall coverings;
New toilet paper-magazine holder
NEW burgundy-gold striped shower curtain,;
Wooden toilet seat;
Dark wood-stained doors;
Please use the water anim inclosed with the set, as it is customized for this bathroom.

I'd like to ask you nice modders that if you make mods around these please do not post them on the forum. You're free to do what you want to them for your own game. Though I'd like to ask you not to post them please. There are so many versions of others mods changed by others on the forum that it's getting quite confusing. Thank you for understanding and for honoring this wish!

Thanks,
Lewanda

Enjoy, smile
Lewanda

Attachments
burgandyGoldBath.jpg

Description: Screenshot: Burgandy-Gold Bathroom

Burgandy-GoldBathForMenSet .zip (119 downloads)
Description: Burgandy-Gold bath for the Colonial Set for Men Bundle