Spicy hot and sweet with wonderfully fresh herbs... it's time for Thai cooking!

All meals are served with Freshly Brewed Iced Tea and are available in your choice of two china patterns to coordinate with your kitchen. (Patterns are pictured in this post.)

International Meal Pack 6 (Thai) includes:

Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodles) - Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodles) with your choice of Chicken, Seafood or Tofu
"American" description - stir fried noodles and bean sprouts in a combination of soy and fish sauce, seasoned with fresh Thai basil, chili, and garlic. Sometimes includes Thai rum in the sauce.

Nam Prik - Nam Prik served with fresh vegetables and sticky rice (cabbage, cucumbers, green beans, cauliflower)
"American" description - a thick chili sauce made by crushing chilis, garlic, and other fresh herbs with fish or shrimp sauce. Served with fresh or lightly steamed vegetables for dipping.

Pad Thai - Your choice of Chicken, Seafood or Tofu Pad Thai
"American" description - Stir fried rice noodles with egg in a light sauce made from fish sauce and tamarind juice, seasoned with red chilis. Can include bean sprouts, seafood, tofu or chicken. Usually garnished with fresh coriander strips, crushed nuts and a sprinkle of lime juice.

Tom Yum (Goon) - Tom Yum Goon (Shrimp)
"American" description - A spicy hot and slightly sour soup made from lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves. The broth is highly seasoned with lime juice, fish sauce, tamarind, ginger and chili peppers.

BONUS Seafood Basil - Fresh Seafood with Thai Basil Sauce and White Rice

Our family doctor was from Thailand. His son went to school with me from grade school through high school and our first semester of college. His great-aunt moved here a couple of years ago and has begun cooking at a local restaurant. I usually go in and just ask her to make me whatever she wants. (She even grows the herbs just outside the kitchen!) This meal is my attempt to recreate my favorite dish from her kitchen.

As always, follow the instructions in this post to backup your original files and install the new mods.

After unzipping the pack, choose the meal (and china pattern) you want your families to enjoy today and rename it meal.png when placing it in your game's images folder.

Thanks to Serendipity for the first request for Asian foods! It's been tons of fun and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Attachments
International Meal Pack 6 Thai.zip (169 downloads)
thai.jpg

Description: Screenshot

Edited by MissKathy (01/05/12 07:00 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshots & fixed links