Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 181 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#203672 - 07/16/09 08:31 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: Lewanda]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
OH WOW! grin

The mods look even better than the screenshots now I've downloaded and installed them! Screenshots just can't do them justice. What a huge amount of work they must have taken! Thank you! shocked

#203674 - 07/16/09 08:51 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: arnie]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Thank you Arnie! You make me feel the time I took to do the one for you guys was well worth it. I like it so much I'm making a burgandy-gold bath to go with it too. smile

I forgot to mention that if you use my pool-patio mod use the one with the gold laundry instead of the gold laundry room mod.

Arnie, while making another bath for this mod with burgandy added I saw a mistake in the bathroom mod. If you go back to the post where you downloaded it the fix is at the very top of the post.

#203681 - 07/16/09 09:48 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: Lewanda]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Ahh, I see. Thanks for explaining that. My curiosity would have eaten me alive. I had thoughts of some kind of Civil War Colonel's home going through my mind and just knew there was a nice story behind it. hehe

Arnie, that Colonel Sanders post had me laughing! I'm honored.

I can't wait to see this set in recolors, Lewanda! You should be proud.

#203685 - 07/16/09 09:57 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

You can't be Colonel Sanders BB, 'cause you ain't from Ky...though I am, and my hubby and son claim that my fried chicken is as good as his. smile The cajun chef would suit you better I think.

#203688 - 07/16/09 10:04 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: Lewanda]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

LOL!! Would you believe, of all the things I cook, fried chicken is my nemesis!! I simply can NOT do it. I can even fry wild game or turkey... but chicken just hates me!! By the time I have it done on the inside the outside is too dark.... or vice versa and it has to be "finished up" in the *le gasp* microwave. I'm so terrible at it that my hubby has banned me from attempting it again. lol I think I'll go along with that until I get an accurate thermometer for the oil....

#203705 - 07/16/09 11:17 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
I'm really glad to see these rooms Lewanda! I've been excited ever since you posted the preview of the bathroom. You must've worked very hard on these mods and it certainly shows smile

I'm still sick with Cystitis which means real life is definitely being tough on me too! Best of luck with everything grin Thanks for sharing your amazing work with everyone!

#203707 - 07/16/09 11:23 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

It sure did take long enough. Lol! The biggest reason being that I try to do different colors (some of them with different wallpapers) for the diverse tastes of our fellow forum members. It takes quite a while just making the other versions once I finish the mod. I love to please others though, so it's well worth it for me.

I hate that you're still sick Lyssaria and hope you get to doing better soon. I've been sick for weeks now and just can't seem to shake it off.

#203709 - 07/16/09 11:27 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: Lewanda]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
No need to say I liked the mods, of course. smile

Unfortunately I don't have much time to try to improve and reach your levels guys... Lots of things to do around here - though I'd always try to find the time to post one thing here and other there. smile

Hope you get well soon Lyss! *hugs hugs*

#203712 - 07/16/09 11:33 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: *Moonlyght*]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

I'm so sorry to hear you both are sick too. There must be something in the air. I'm actually doing a lot better though (fingers-crossed.) I'm sure you two will be soon as well. smile

Moonlyght you do wonderful stuff and you are so very fast with them!

It's awesome that we have such great things and such a wide variety to choose from. Many thanks to all of you!

#203713 - 07/16/09 11:39 PM Re: Lewanda's "Colonel" Mods [Re: BayouBlonde]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Oh, but I still lack the expertise! *laughs*

But I'm getting there - reeeeeeeally slow - but getting there *lol*

You are the one to deserve all the clapping BB!!!! Your mods are GREAT!!!

(and every time I see the food you post I get hungry) I'm going to blame on you for some extra pounds. *laughs*

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter