Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 172 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#202453 - 07/09/09 08:44 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Krystal]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Thank you so much for posting! I came back to the forums all down and discouraged because my image editor crashed and I lost all the edits I'd just done to the kids room. cry But you all make me feel better and Krystal, your pic made me smile. smile That china pattern looks really good on Lyssa's black bar too.

Hav, good to see you. smile I'm nowhere near as good as Lyssa and the others. lol I am making progress though. I learn something new everything day and I'm having a lot of fun doing it. (Until I lose all my work :P )

#202461 - 07/09/09 08:59 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: arnie]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Loc: Kingston Upon Hull
Have to agree with you there Arnie smile A traditional English Breakfast would normally and in my part of the UK ( North East ) would be a slice of toast and a mug of coffee, or a bowl of cereal and coffee. A glass of water if I'm really thirsty first and if I'm feeling extravagant on weekends a bacon banjo ( bacon sandwich )
The only time we ever eat a breafast of Bacon, eggs, sausage, beans, eggs, tomatoes and mushorooms ( sometimes hash browns and rarely black pudding ) is either at a hotel or at a Weatherspons pub as a rare treat whilst out early on a Saturday morning.

Toast with marmalade is the best! Lime marmalade is my favourite, not bothered if it's with or without shreds, but cherry jam is just as good!

I don't think anyone anywhere really lives up to the 'full english' these days. Partly because no one can afford it and partly because no one has the time nor the inclination at 6am here lol......I know I certainly don't. laugh

#202463 - 07/09/09 09:00 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Indigo Jo]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Oh btw... BB, I'm using the Italian meal mod laugh Yum!! delicious and very well executed. Thank you so much!

#202466 - 07/09/09 09:24 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Indigo Jo]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Hi Indigo! I would have completely missed Arnie's post if you hadn't posted. lol I was hoping someone would comment on those. laugh My Brit friends had the most fun with me while I was working on them. They flat refused to help, saying it would be more fun if I didn't know what I was doing. haha

Luckily, a few of them had given me recipes a while back. I used those and what I remembered from our food conversations, along with a google image search of course! It was quite fun and reminded me how much I enjoyed learning about foods from other cultures. I was thinking of trying some Italian or Mexican next, but you guys have me thinking of restaurant meals now... laugh

#202475 - 07/09/09 10:18 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
grin LOL! BB I love your avvie, it definitely suits you. You're now the Chef of VF!

#202479 - 07/09/09 10:28 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

*giggles* Kathy's post gave me the idea and I just had to try it. I had this head mod that is supposed to look like me... lol

#202486 - 07/09/09 11:42 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Love your new Avvie BB! So glad I could be an inspiration! smile You do beautiful work! Would you share your new fountain design with me? It looks really cool!

#202492 - 07/10/09 12:06 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: MissKathy]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Thank you blush The fountain is "in the works" - I was testing it when I took that screenie. lol I think it looks like the back is missing or needs something to hold it up. I'll play with it a lil more after dinner and see what I can do, but I promise to share it soon!! smile

#202594 - 07/10/09 02:21 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: BayouBlonde
Hi Indigo! I would have completely missed Arnie's post if you hadn't posted. lol

but you guys have me thinking of restaurant meals now... laugh

Hi BB and you're welcome, smile Restaurant meals would be a fantastic idea! Move over Gordon Ramsey BB is here!! laugh As time goes by ( or fly's by in my opinion these days wink ) maybe we can look forward to some thanksgiving/christmas fare too? A huge turkey and all the trimmings lol..... I know, I'm getting a bit above myself here since it's only July and most people are thinking of holidays rather than winter woollies, but mine can't be the only mind these thoughts have passed through - can it??? lol... anyway, look forward to seeing what else your imagination conjours up - yum....

#202622 - 07/10/09 07:22 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Indigo Jo]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Hahahaha!! I've always said Gordon cooks in too small proportions but now... Poor Gordon ousted by a chef of the tiniest proportions! That made me lol!

Yes, the plum pudding had me thinking of holiday dinners too. smile I think I can do the turkey, but the dressing/stuffing will be tough. heh Gingerbread cookies, spice tea, fuuudddggggeeee... all kinds of delectable goodies are coming! I can't wait to do Christmas mods!! I already know where the tree will be! And lights! And stockings and gifts! Garlands, candles and wreaths.... yay!!

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter