Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#204635 - 07/22/09 03:37 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
LOL So you're still in Louisiana? I have no recollection of what Louisiana's like, because I was four when we left. What's it like down there?

Thanks for including the six pack of pepsi anyways. It's my mom's fav drink. wink

By-the-way I have a place on my hard drive that has all your meals. laugh

Edited by Havoria (07/22/09 03:38 AM)

#204639 - 07/22/09 04:14 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Originally Posted By: BayouBlonde

Edit: Wait a minute... you're from Louisiana and you drink Pepsi!?! I did that Pepsi six pack just for you... but you really drink Pepsi!?! *giggles* Or maybe that wasn't you....

Well, though I am too from LA I admit I drink Pepsi occassionally, though truely I'd prefer a wedding cake snow cone with condensed milk anytime! laugh

#204645 - 07/22/09 05:47 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: bethlham]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Bayous and rivers and tons of trees, fishing, lots of cooking and eating, dancing while listening to live music, visiting with friends and family, cooking and eating, watching ballgames, mud riding, tubing, cooking and eating, water skiing, .... and then there's the stuff you can do everywhere else too like shopping, movies, etc. Oh, did I mention the cook-outs and "eatings?" hehe Barbeques, Fish Fries, Crawfish Boils or just plain ole dinner parties. Food is a good excuse to get together and do the other things (or maybe the other things are a good excuse for the food?) and you never know when someone will whip out a guitar and start singing. Of course there's the bad stuff too (we're known for roadside litter and pot-holes! Ugghh Not to mention the occasional hurricane...)

You're very welcome! Just tell her that I can't believe someone from Louisiana drinks the stuff (hopefully she'll laugh. :P )

I actually had to sub-divide my "meals" folder so I could find things! Someone asked me how many I had done and suggested I put a line like the McDonald's sign in my siggy "### Delicious Meals Served!) I just don't know how many there are. laugh

I'm with bethlham on the snowcones with condensed milk. Yummy! I asked Mom to pick me one up the other day (she called and was there...) Evidently she hadn't heard of it before, because she returned with one that had the stuff they call "cream." I had to explain that there is a BIG difference. lol

Edit: *makes a note to serve grilled cheese and grape soda for Hav*

Edited by BayouBlonde (07/22/09 05:49 AM)

#204650 - 07/22/09 06:13 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Lol! I know a minister who lives down there. He said he wanted to be buried with a chicken leg in his hand. smile

I have your meals in my images folder. I put meals-the number of the pack, and anything else that identified it such as breakfast, soup, ect. in front of each meal. When I change their meals I simply copy what I want them to eat, paste it into the folder and name it meal.png. That makes it much easier to change their meal when I want to. I didn't feel well yesterday, and my little peeps ate chicken for each meal. I'm glad they didn't know any better. smile

#204701 - 07/22/09 06:36 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lewanda]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Quote:
Bayous and rivers and tons of trees, fishing, lots of cooking and eating, dancing while listening to live music, visiting with friends and family, cooking and eating, watching ballgames, mud riding, tubing, cooking and eating, water skiing, .... and then there's the stuff you can do everywhere else too like shopping, movies, etc. Oh, did I mention the cook-outs and "eatings?" hehe Barbeques, Fish Fries, Crawfish Boils or just plain ole dinner parties. Food is a good excuse to get together and do the other things (or maybe the other things are a good excuse for the food?) and you never know when someone will whip out a guitar and start singing. Of course there's the bad stuff too (we're known for roadside litter and pot-holes! Ugghh Not to mention the occasional hurricane...)

Thanks for the description!

Quote:
You're very welcome! Just tell her that I can't believe someone from Louisiana drinks the stuff (hopefully she'll laugh. :P )

She did laugh. laugh

Quote:
I actually had to sub-divide my "meals" folder so I could find things! Someone asked me how many I had done and suggested I put a line like the McDonald's sign in my siggy "### Delicious Meals Served!) I just don't know how many there are.

I'll do a count later on after I work on cleaning my room for ya. grin

Quote:
Edit: *makes a note to serve grilled cheese and grape soda for Hav*

Aww thanks blush You wouldn't make the bottles on the fridge into grape pop would you? blush

#204724 - 07/22/09 09:11 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Havetia]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Lewanda, that sounds very much like some people I know. hehe I like the idea of having a meals folder in my images folder. It would make it a lot easier, rather than having to navigate through as many folders and I do now. Thanks for the tip!

Hav, you are very welcome. Are ya cleaning your room for me? I feel so special! *giggles* (Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :P ) You don't have to count them, but thanks for offering. It was just a joking suggestion, I think. It's a cute idea though. laugh

Your new 6-pack is ready:
and I will be posting some sandwiches in a few. smile

#204725 - 07/22/09 09:15 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Oh BB, my peeps just love you to death. smile Lol!!!!

#204735 - 07/22/09 09:44 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lewanda]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Haha Well, I'll have to send them some extra candy then!

Sandwiches are now posted. smile

#204737 - 07/22/09 10:10 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
candypanda57 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
I really like the new groceries you did BB. How nice that you included my fave soda - Dr. Pepper!! I have all of your meals and I counted 81 different meals. I hope you never run out of ideas for meals. Thanks for all your hard work! smile

#204763 - 07/23/09 12:53 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: candypanda57]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Dr. Pepper is my fave too. laugh Wow, 81!? No wonder I have such trouble finding the one I want. lol It really doesn't seem like it has been that many. You are very welcome and most of the best ideas have come from the people on the forums! Thank you all!

Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter