Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >
Topic Options
#202319 - 07/08/09 09:46 PM BB's Meals
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
I gave your individual serving meals a five star BB..Love them! Every peep deserves meals like these. smile Hugs!

#202321 - 07/08/09 09:47 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Nice seeing you posting around the forum again Lewanda! smile

There's so many yummy options for our peeps now BB! Thanks for spoiling us grin

#202329 - 07/08/09 10:32 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Hi Lyssa! Just thought I'd drop in for a few to see how everyone's fairing...Got to scoot though...It's time to fix dinner then have get ready for a doctor's appointment early tomorrow morning. Big hugs everyone!!!!

#202343 - 07/08/09 10:51 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Oh okay! Best of luck with the doctor appointment smile *Hugs*!

#202369 - 07/09/09 12:27 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lyssaria]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Thank you for the individual portions for my peeps BayouBlonde. They love their food like that and you are their official chef! smile

I combined your floor with Lyssaria's kitchen (because I love both) and look what I now have. smile I need to put the table legs back though and touch up where I boo-booed by the door. LOL!

Lyssaria, I hope you went out today and got some more chocolate. I left really bad for you last night!

Attachments
kitchen.jpg

#202371 - 07/09/09 01:04 AM Re: BB's Meals [Re: MissKathy]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

I love what you did with the kitchen Kathy! Floors can be so evil for me to get done and BB's looks perfect grin

I have a whole new tub of cookie dough ice cream as well as cherry with chocolate chunks wink

#202429 - 07/09/09 05:33 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Thanks girls! I'm so glad your lil peeps are enjoying them. I'm sorry I totally forgot about the individual plates thing. Big thanks to those who pm'd me about them. I have a couple of breakfast packs just finished up that I will be posting in a few - new orange juice and milk to go with them. smile

Lewanda, I hope everything goes well for you. I think I'm nearly done with my recent round of frequent doctor visits. Things seem to be getting a lil better.

LOL! Kathy, I wear my chef hat with pride! laugh I love those colors together in the kitchen. You did a great job merging them. Some of my fave mods are the ones that combine things from several different people - my house has bits of Lewanda, Moonlyght, Lyssa and myself. hehe

Lyssa, I can't do the appliances AT ALL! lol I love that handle on the fridge too. My lil peeps wouldn't know what to do without the inground pool either. wink

#202445 - 07/09/09 07:51 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: BayouBlonde]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
BB you have come so far in modding so fast! Your mods are really cool. soon I might have to shed my chocolate mod from Lyssaria and use yours!

#202447 - 07/09/09 08:16 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Havetia]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Here's a picture of my family enjoying the bagels and fruit individual breakfasts! (Even though Lux (the dad) seems to prefer more varied fruit... lol)

Attachments
vfbreakfast.png

#202449 - 07/09/09 08:22 PM Re: BB's Meals [Re: Havetia]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
BB,

I've just looked in the mods forum and seen your British Meal Pack! I wasn't really serious with my request, but they look absolutely delicious. laugh

Your "translations" are all good, as well. I agree that not many of us eat a 'full English' nowadays; a bowl of cornflakes and glass of juice is more common. The only times I've eaten them in the last few years is when I've been staying at a hotel or guest house and have plenty of time to spend. What's advertised in a lot of hotel chains as 'full English' is a sad imitation of a proper full breakfast, though. In my opinion, in addition to the ingredients you include it should include sausages, fried tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread ...

Normally, the marmalade will be made with Seville oranges (sharp and not sweet), although lime marmalade is also excellent.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter