A few people have asked why I haven't made plates with individual servings. I have always viewed the dishes on the table as serving dishes, because if I view them as plates, someone is left without a plate. So, when my game was new I decided they must eat on plates so small I can't see them. lol
However, for those of you who have asked for them, this is a pack of meals served individually on plates. smile

As before, each meal is available on your choice of two china patterns. (Patterns are pictured in this post.)

Individually Plated Meals 1 Includes:

Fried Fish Dinner - Beer Battered Catfish Filets, French Fries, Hushpuppies

Pork Chop Dinner - Pan Fried Pork Chops, English Peas, Macaroni & Cheese

T-Bone Steaks - Pan Seared T-Bone Steaks, Stuffed Baked Potato, Steamed Vegetables

Fried Chicken Dinner - Southern Fried Chicken (Breast and Drumstick,) Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn

As always, follow the instructions in this post to backup your original files and install the new mods.

After unzipping the pack, choose the meal (and china pattern) you want your families to enjoy today and rename it meal.png when placing it in your game's images folder.

Attachments
Individual Meals 1.zip (221 downloads)
FriedFishDinner.jpg

Description: Fried Fish Dinner

PorkChopDinner.jpg

Description: Pork Chop Dinner

SteakDinner.jpg

Description: T-Bone Steaks

FriedChickenDinner.jpg

Description: Fried Chicken Dinner

Edited by MissKathy (01/04/12 03:58 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshots & fixed links