Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 150 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#201950 - 07/07/09 12:05 PM [SPOILER] Why did the wall compound disappear?
Old Player Offline
Adviser

As in other VF games, I purchased the wall compound, mixed it, and had two or more adults using it to complete the workshop wall repairs. In each instance, the repairs were completed at which point the compound would disappear. But, then suddenly, in one game, when I put one of the adults back on the bucket, it just went "poof" and the repairs have not yet been completed! So, now I have to wait until it appears in the 'store' again to repurchase it -- spend even more money -- in order to complete the project??

Has this happened to anyone else?

#201958 - 07/07/09 02:13 PM Re: [SPOILER] Why did the wall compound disappear? [Re: Old Player]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
It could have been because it hardened in the bucket. That happened to me too.

#201959 - 07/07/09 02:14 PM Re: [SPOILER] Why did the wall compound disappear? [Re: halidog]
littlewindbird Offline
Consigliere

Loc: kansas
i read somewhere in these forums that if you leave it mixed in the bucket for to long, it drys up. maybe thats what happened to you?

#201973 - 07/07/09 04:31 PM Re: [SPOILER] Why did the wall compound disappear? [Re: littlewindbird]
Parazombie Offline
Expert

Loc: Oakland, California
Yes, after you mix it with water, you should repair the wall right away! I've had it harden in the bucket before because I waited too long to put it on the wall.

#202639 - 07/10/09 08:41 PM Re: [SPOILER] Why did the wall compound disappear? [Re: Parazombie]
Old Player Offline
Adviser

I really don't see how I could have been repairing the wall any faster than to have two or more adults working on it at one time. So, it really was not a question of taking too long to complete the job. The same with the floor repairs -- I like to wait until I have at least one kid over 14 so that I can put two or three adults on the same repair job, speeding up the repair time.

Therefore, is it not a little unfair to have to wait for the wall compound to appear in the 'store' again, and to have to spend even more money for it?

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter