Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#200325 - 06/25/09 11:56 PM Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lyssaria]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Oh,I looovvvveee that wall Girl!

#200326 - 06/25/09 11:58 PM Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lyssaria]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
I love your fruit bowl too Lyssaria! I know exactly what you mean about not being able to have a 5th plate of food be served in that spot at mealtime. I also was unsuccessful and I'm sure it's because the original image does not cover that area and we can't change the size of the image to accommodate a plate of food there. I wouldn't want to start messing with program codes!

#200328 - 06/26/09 01:31 AM Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: MissKathy]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Yeah, I tried to add another place setting also. lol But finally I decided they aren't plates at all. They are serving dishes with salad, veges, main course, starches. They eat on invisible plates that we can't see. hehehe The problem I had with putting something on the table was the studying in the kitchen action. It's dang hard to line it up so those papers cover it. >.<

I was about to pm this to Lewanda, but since we're sharing unfinished stuff, this was my project tonight:

I still need to do a lot of blending and add the baseboards, and can't for the life of me figure out how to do that reflection stuff that makes the floors or counters look shiny, but I DID figure out how to do shadows!

Moonlyght, I'd be happy to share and can't believe you want them! But I really messed up in the beginning when I didn't know how to layer correctly. It would take me a full day to edit them all to take out my other rooms and things. Like, I put all the plants for all the rooms in one layer, not realizing that I would need to separate rooms later. smirk

That living room rug is awful. rofl It was one of the first things I tried to do the first time I used the image editor. I need to beg Lyssaria for a layer of her rug to go in there.....

But if I don't go "prepare a meal" for my RL family, I think they may try to find a red glove somewhere and use it on me....

#200331 - 06/26/09 01:52 AM Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
serendipity8777 Offline
Expert

Loc: 7,107 Islands
I love your kitchen, BB. It looks so homey. smile

#200332 - 06/26/09 01:53 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
vikki Offline

HI
I am only on the 2nd and 3rd rooms upgrades but see pictures of updates that I do not have..I love it! I would like to know when do we get to this level? And do we have a long wait?

#200335 - 06/26/09 02:22 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
OH MY GOODNESS BayouBlonde , I MUST have your kitchen! The table looks great, LOVE the floor!!! And I'd love some shiny, reflective countertops using the off-white from the floor blush Are you using Gimp? My brother showed me where to find it online today but I haven't downloaded it yet.

#200336 - 06/26/09 02:31 AM BB / Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
BB I'm awed to know that a beginner did that kitchen. I just wonder at what you'll be doing a year from now.

#200344 - 06/26/09 03:21 AM BB / Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lewanda]
emri Offline
Master

Loc: Land of oz,Ks
Thats great,BayouBlonde.I hope you put it in the mods.

#200349 - 06/26/09 03:53 AM BB / Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: emri]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
I am a major fan of that kitchen BB! Especially since I now know first-hand how frustrating the kitchen can be >_< I'm a few minutes away from releasing mine!

#200354 - 06/26/09 04:15 AM BB / Re: Kitchen/Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Wow! I am quite shocked and very much flattered. blush
Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments.

That kitchen is the 3rd upgrade and the floor is the one in which I drew each tile by hand and pasted them in individually. So it really is a custom kitchen! lol I just didn't have the heart to change it. As I said above, I still need to finish a few things on it.

Yes, I use GIMP.

Wow. I just don't even know what to say. (Very unusual for me. lol) I will try to work on getting the rooms separated out tomorrow and get something posted soon.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter