Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 150 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#200216 - 06/25/09 03:03 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Oh my goodness I love it! I tried about 10-20 times to make a tile underneath the pool that stretched out to the patio and couldn't figure out a working shape, so seeing this has just relieved a lot of frustration in the back of my mind grin

I'm glad I could help smile

#200217 - 06/25/09 03:34 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Teamwork!! laugh

I'm seriously getting addicted to this image editing stuff. I'm completely in love with being able to customize my lil peeps homes. It's like a whole new game. smile

#200219 - 06/25/09 03:39 AM BB /Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
I love what you're doing with your game BB. Noone would ever guess that you're a beginner.

#200221 - 06/25/09 03:44 AM BB /Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lewanda]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Exactly! I keep on forgetting she's just starting out each time I see her post a mod.

Keep it up BB! and it's definitely like a new game by being able to customize it..a whole new feature that really makes it that much more special smile

#200222 - 06/25/09 03:48 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: *Moonlyght*]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
LOL! MoonLyght, there's a lot of M in it too. smile

#200225 - 06/25/09 04:02 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lewanda]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Thanks you two! laugh

Oh, I'm definitely noob!! I finally figured out how to resize patterns tonight. lol I was so proud. Until then I'd been drawing them in by hand. I have an entire kitchen floor in which each tile is hand drawn and hand laid. *giggles* Now I'm all excited thinking how much faster I can do things - I don't know where to start first. The kitchen is what made me want to mod for myself and I'm dieing to finish it, but I've been working on my "Magic Fish" themed bath and am soooo tempted to try a new floor in there first. I'm really proud of my extended counter in that room. smile

You all would get some major laughs from some of the mistakes I've made. I laugh at myself once I figure things out! I made a complete mess of layers once and almost never got it sorted. I've finally learned to use transparency in a layer to make stuff below it.

I managed to draw a grandfather clock! It's a lil crooked, but I pretend it's perfect.

I'll never be able to do what you all do, but I sure am having a blast!

#200226 - 06/25/09 04:05 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Unfortunately I'm verrry distracted by a bunch of random ideas popping in my head so I'll probably need to work on these before I can get back into my house decorations. If you looked at the shout box, that's all the evidence you need lol!

Your bath sounds like it'll be wonderful! I'm looking forward to see more updates of your work smile

#200238 - 06/25/09 06:29 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: BayouBlonde]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted By: BayouBlonde
Well, I couldn't wait to get home and get started on this. hehe It's a work in progress, but here's what I have for now.

I had to change the mosaic to match the edge you had done for the pool, but I think I like this one even more. It's still not lined up exactly, but I'm getting there. Can't thank you enough. smile

And you say you are a beginner...;)

Wish I were a beginner like you!!! smile

#200239 - 06/25/09 06:33 AM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: Lyssaria]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted By: BayouBlonde
Thanks you two! laugh

Oh, I'm definitely noob!! I finally figured out how to resize patterns tonight. lol I was so proud. Until then I'd been drawing them in by hand. I have an entire kitchen floor in which each tile is hand drawn and hand laid. *giggles* Now I'm all excited thinking how much faster I can do things - I don't know where to start first. The kitchen is what made me want to mod for myself and I'm dieing to finish it, but I've been working on my "Magic Fish" themed bath and am soooo tempted to try a new floor in there first. I'm really proud of my extended counter in that room. smile

You all would get some major laughs from some of the mistakes I've made. I laugh at myself once I figure things out! I made a complete mess of layers once and almost never got it sorted. I've finally learned to use transparency in a layer to make stuff below it.

I managed to draw a grandfather clock! It's a lil crooked, but I pretend it's perfect.

I'll never be able to do what you all do, but I sure am having a blast!
Originally Posted By: Lyssaria
Unfortunately I'm verrry distracted by a bunch of random ideas popping in my head so I'll probably need to work on these before I can get back into my house decorations. If you looked at the shout box, that's all the evidence you need lol!

Your bath sounds like it'll be wonderful! I'm looking forward to see more updates of your work smile

Ok you guys - here it is: *jumping up and down*

I'm waiting for BB's magic fish bath and Lyssaria's random ideas things (that I'm sure are great!) *jumping up and down and clapping*

Can't wait, can't wait!!! laugh

#200247 - 06/25/09 01:46 PM Re: Lyssaria, Your Pool [Re: *Moonlyght*]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Awww, thanks Moonlight! blush
I have this screenie that I took of my lil food obsessed family when they finally had baby 6 - it shows the bathroom counter and you can almost see my grandfather clock up by the stairs. hehe

I love the new bed!

The problem is, I didn't really know how to use layers when I started and even when I figured it out I didn't separate the rooms. Separating them out to share them will take me some time. Some of the stuff is just my silliness though, and I'm not sure others would want that. Like the shell on the bath counter... I pretend it's a souvenir sent from a family member that has started collecting shells while away from home. There are bits of other LDW games scattered in a few places too. >.>

I'm waiting for Lyssaria's new stuff too. I think it's gonna be sooo funny. laugh

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter