Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#19971 - 04/07/06 12:35 AM {spoiler] So frustrating
sarahjanel Offline

I finally got something going and I had like 3000 tech points then a monkey ruins my table and they take away my tech points. Now I am out of food and have all my villagers researching. I am afraid it is to late for them and they will all die. Then I have to start all over again? This is not a good game for impatient people is it? I mean if I had progress it would be cool but this is the 2nd time I will have to start over. Sorry, just had to gripe a bit...

Attachments
18890-4061.jpg (232 downloads)

Edited by ladycfii (04/07/06 11:59 PM)

#19972 - 04/07/06 09:01 AM Re: So frustrating
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Sarah - Did all this take place at the very start of the game? That stinks! It is strange how sometimes I get event after event during a game, but yet in another game I'll have less then 10 events happening. Don't give up just yet, and always keep an eye on your food. Until your food source becomes reliable; it is the most important thing to work on.

Good luck, and press on!

#19973 - 04/07/06 11:32 PM [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
sarahjanel Offline

Well, I made all of my people work on research all night and was able to go up a level on food. But now I have the flowers and the river open and my people are not making their crops anymore. I have almost everyone working on it and still no crops appearing anymore. Why is this? I have paused the game till I can find out more. I am not investing anymore time into this game if they all die again. LOL It is ruining my life. Just kidding.

Edited by ladycfii (04/07/06 11:59 PM)

#19974 - 04/08/06 12:35 AM Re: [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Are you, by any chance, pausing the game for long periods of time? If so, please check this thread for something that might help you.

#19975 - 04/08/06 08:06 PM Re: [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
sarahjanel Offline

No, I have not paused the game, I have switched from fast speed to slow speed. When I play live I like to do fast and at night I make it slow. The crops going in cylces does help but I am at level 2 croppig and have never had 500 in my bin. I also have 15 villagers. I guess I need to breed more to get the 3rd hut but seems like all I have time to do is harvest and water and 2 people researching.
But I am still all alive and no one has died yet although I can not wait for that as I want to bury my first villager and reach one of my goals. Thanks for the reply.
ONE QUICK NOTE:
I did notice when you have a crop up some people are harvesting but if you put them back on the crop it then says planting. I do not think this affects the crops as I made for sure I always had at least one person harvesting and one planting and one watering and my crop still dissapeared.

Attachments
18925-jcp05.jpg (234 downloads)

#19976 - 04/08/06 08:21 PM Re: [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
Unicorn

15 villagers is probably about as many as the farm can comfortably support. If you make any more baby villagers before you get to Level 3 of Harvesting, you're almost certain to have significant issues with your food supply. 15 villagers can eat a lot of food! I never go above a population of about 12 until I have Level 3 of Harvesting.

#19977 - 04/08/06 08:25 PM Re: [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
sarahjanel Offline

well is there an easier way to get 50000 tech points. I am addicted to this thing and have been playing it most all day. But not very succesful on the tech points. Should I skip getting level 2 of Medicine and try for level three of harvesting first?

#19978 - 04/08/06 11:22 PM Re: [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
Unicorn

It does take some time to get enough points, but see this thread for my answer to a similar question.

#19979 - 04/09/06 08:34 PM Re: [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
sarahjanel Offline

thanks for the advise. I did get lucky and some guy came to my island asking for food, I said ok and he autimatically raised my medicine so I am already at level 2 on everything so now just focusing on getting enough tech points for level 3 harvesting. taking forever to get there.

#19980 - 04/10/06 01:11 AM Re: [SPOILER] Re: So frustrating
sarahjanel Offline

well so much for that game. I had it on my palm and it was showing on both my hard drive and my card so I deleted it from my hard drive without my card in and it still erased all memory of my game on the card. So now I get to start all over. Not sure if I am up for that or not... I will keep you informed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter