Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#199774 - 06/22/09 02:02 PM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Lewanda]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
Thank you Lyssaria! I appreciate it! And I'm glad you liked my ideas.

BB your mods are really coming along as well.

#199815 - 06/22/09 05:17 PM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Havetia]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
blush Thanks guys! I've actually been avoiding posting screenies because I feel it's so unfinished and constantly see something that needs to be fixed. We had a bet going to see how long I could hold out. :P

Lewanda, I almost sent you something the other day because I really needed another (honest) opinion on it. Glad to hear you don't mind. smile

I'm just dying to try that new headboard and maybe the rug and coffee table too. Something about the carpet reminds me of *whispers* that old simulation game I used to play. >.> Too bad I don't have it installed any more - I bet I could grab some nice images and textures from it. lol

#199831 - 06/22/09 06:10 PM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: BayouBlonde]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Your mods look wonderful BB! Feel free to use whatever you need :), that goes for everyyone else as well. Everyone's peeps deserve to be happy after all.

I was definitely fighting with my image editor when I was trying to make the two rooms haha.

#199899 - 06/23/09 01:42 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Lewanda]
KCJen Offline
Trainee

Loc: Kansas
I love the mods for the living and bedroom but as one of hte other players said up there I am having a problem merging the bedroom chocolate theme and the living room without one of hte rooms being cut in half. I can do one or the other. Is there a tip? This is the first time I have tried to do two mods and would like to continue and do the bathroom and laundry and kitchen but afraid of this half room being messed up thingy. Thanks!

#199902 - 06/23/09 01:51 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: KCJen]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Hi KC! What you need is a person with the image that merges the rooms together. For instance, if you want to use my bedroom and living room, you need the file I attached to this post as opposed to the one provided in the bedroom and living room posts I did.

I just made them separately in case someone wanted one and not the other, I'll be sure to release a full package of the deluxe chocolate rooms in the future when I get it all together. Thanks for the interest!

Just save the file below and use it the same way you used the ones I posted. Enjoy smile

Attachments
MapX2Y1.jpg

Edited by Lyssaria (06/23/09 01:52 AM)
Edit Reason: Spelling (oopsy)

#199903 - 06/23/09 02:28 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: Lyssaria]
nonblonde007 Offline

Thank you so much for this mod, I love it! I would love to modify my other rooms but don't want to mess these up, do you have any other mods that can be put with this one? Plants, bath, etc? Again, thanks, just lovely.

#199906 - 06/23/09 03:24 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: nonblonde007]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

I think what most of us non-image editing folk don't realize is that the pictures the game uses have pieces of each room on them. So when one person modifies one room, they are actually modifying pieces of that room on more than one image file. On those same images are pieces of the surrounding rooms as well. (Note the attached image piece above has two parts of the master bedroom missing, but also contains parts of the kids room, master bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen.)

Our "modders" have been WONDERFUL about working together and sharing their work so that we can pick and choose a room from one and a different room from another, but it's a lot of work to change each map piece for each room that a person requests. Lyssaria is providing the images with each room separately and with both rooms together, so we can pick and choose.

The plants and bathroom you have seen were done by other artists and wouldn't contain Lyssaria's mods. There will probably be a few merges posted soon, but the truth of the matter is if you want to pick and choose from a variety of different things, it's probably best if you try to do them yourself. It's a whole different world once you start and is nearly as addictive as the game itself. hehe

Edit: This post actually shows how the images are put together to make the game map that we see.

Edited by BayouBlonde (06/23/09 03:30 AM)

#199909 - 06/23/09 03:56 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: BayouBlonde]
nonblonde007 Offline

Wow, BB! I am just in awe of the knowledge that some of you have and the creativity. Thanks for all the hard work.

#199911 - 06/23/09 04:15 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: nonblonde007]
KCJen Offline
Trainee

Loc: Kansas
Thanks to everyone who has been so kind replying and sending messages! I see now where everything is in a square shape and has more then one room which explains my rainbow colored house I ended up with when I tried them all at one time. lol

I do marvel at the right brained people! Thanks for all your hard work!

#199923 - 06/23/09 05:24 AM Re: Re your Deluxe Chocolate Bedroom [Re: nonblonde007]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: nonblonde007
Wow, BB! I am just in awe of the knowledge that some of you have and the creativity. Thanks for all the hard work.

Oh, not me! blush I am not one of the artists. I've only just begun to learn how to use an image editor. I'm a mod newbie. lol

But, you are very welcome for the info - that's about all I can do as far as creativity goes. wink

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter