Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#19932 - 04/25/06 04:06 AM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
CaraBeans22 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central CT
*Rolls Eyes* Why would anyone who saw this communitys reaction to cheating, ask another member of that community for help cheating!

Jf300 already made his choice on this:

Quote:

there are only 2 people that have my saved 16 million file, myself, and an admin from here, no one else.

and I respect him for it.

#19933 - 04/25/06 12:09 PM plz can u send me the cheat for fish tyocoon
alix101010 Offline

if it is at all poserble to send me the cheat for fish tycoon plz do send it to alix_stella@hotmai.com

#19934 - 04/25/06 12:23 PM Re: plz can u send me the cheat for fish tyocoon
Archmage Offline
Expert

Loc: Mexico City, Mexico
It is not a cheat, it is a dizzy saved game. A saved game with 16 million of money written on it. The reason is: if you see on some screenshots the version says 0.9xx BETA. Some beta versions start with full access to the game and no limitations for doing everything (say, if there is a bug if you have a medicine and buy another, instead of replacing it it erases it.) I think that's why the easy 16 million form. In the final releases of the game, that were corrected to start, instead, of 16 million, start only with $300.

Now: the people like jonty is angry because its completely impossible to make so much money in little time (the necesary used to start a game, start with 16 million). If you have full access to the game even if it was beta, why to continue uploading the stats?

That is what's wrong. It is not fault of Arthur.

#19935 - 04/26/06 12:32 PM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
GrammaBobbie Offline
Consigliere

Loc: NW Indiana
I have discovered the wonderfully silly world of the Leaderboard .. and how it works. I didn't think I'd get caught up in trying to get on it ........but off I went earning pilies and piles of money!

The Leaderboard is so much more accurate than it used to be, and at least it IS obtainable now! If thing keep going the way they are ... I may make it to it yet, though you really have to swim upstream, as the numbers go up continually!!!!!!!

I just wish we could change game names, so we could see who everyone really is on the Leaderboard. I know I had to start a new game got have one with Gramma Bobbie on it ... after having sooooooooooooo many games that already had tons of money.

Anyway .. I just added a blurb to my blog (that's a blog blurb ... kinda sounds fishie, huh) and am tracking my progress now.

As I said with I first found this game and board. I'm way to old to be having this much fun with a game!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

#19936 - 04/29/06 04:43 AM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
jf3000 Offline

Loc: Australia
I have now placed my cheat saved game on the net, and there is now 4 places to get it, admin, me, a cheat site, or my domain.

#19937 - 04/29/06 11:49 AM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
GrammaBobbie Offline
Consigliere

Quote:

I have now placed my cheat saved game on the net, and there is now 4 places to get it, admin, me, a cheat site, or my domain.

Really nice folks make a really nice game and other folks have a really great time playing it ... Then someone has to stick a pin in it just because they 'can'.

The extra money 'does' influence the stats by making it easier to earn money from the start of the game, and have an upper hand over those who start from scratch.

Maybe not a big deal ... but I think it means alot to some of us, and just isn't 'The Fishie Way'!

Just my opinion

#19938 - 04/30/06 06:48 AM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
jf3000 Offline

get over it, geesshh cheats arent the end of the world.

#19939 - 04/30/06 02:53 PM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
GrammaBobbie Offline
Consigliere

Quote:

get over it, geesshh cheats arent the end of the world.

Nothing to get over. It's just my opinion, as is yours.

The freedom I have to post my opinion is the same one you have to post your cheats.

#19940 - 05/04/06 02:26 PM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
jf3000 Offline

Hence why the cheat is now so populated all over the net that anyone can use it, including those tools I found that manipulates the leaderboard.

#19941 - 05/04/06 05:30 PM Re: Top Cheaters of Fish Tycoon
Sneakers Offline

Loc: New Jersey
why would they need to get a saved game file from you when it poses the risk of a potential virus? As a word of advise to people out there my sister downloaded one of these files off the net and it was a virus so use caution.

Also why make it a saved game file when all they would need to do is use a hex editor and edit one line of code for all the money they would need?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter