Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 35 of 82 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 >
Topic Options
#198982 - 06/14/09 11:14 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: *Moonlyght*]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
I really had to log in to post this - it made me laugh a lot!

Fabola decided to enter the garden, step on the flowers to poke plants. As I thought that was really naughty of her, I decided to print the screen and save it. I selected her and the "poking at plants" action was there.

When I was going to save the image I saw that she had come up with an excuse (like children usually do). She was "doing nothing" there! *laughs* (but her actions do say otherwise! *laughs*)

Attachments
Doing nothing.JPG

Description: I didn't do it! Nobody saw me do it! You can't prove anything!

#198983 - 06/14/09 11:16 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Xay]
ChrissAnn Offline

This happened right after I overstuffed everyone with supper. Mom put the stuff away and then the kids sat down (without my help) for more.

#199307 - 06/18/09 01:11 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: ChrissAnn]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

That must be a very comfortable couch!!! smile

Attachments
comfortable couch.JPG

#199405 - 06/18/09 07:46 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: *Moonlyght*]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Moonlyght, I really love the livingroom set you have here and simply must have it! smile Would you post the map for it please? I've looked in your other sets but haven't found it. Love your work!

#199416 - 06/18/09 10:04 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: arnie]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I prased one who sent me an email straight after she sent it and just after I clicked on OK. she waved back and she resent me another one of the same repeated.

Also if I praised them to see what happens just after he/she read the email and I clicked on OK after I read the the email action 'No'

PS. I like the rainbow haired girl I started a new game as the 4th player to try and get the rainbow hair girl and I kept clicking on try again, and again and again and again... half an hour later try again and try again and try again... sigh try again. I just kept getting red heads males female blonds, browns and so on but no rainbow haired girls sigh. In the end after going though at least 100s of trys I failed misably frown frown frown In the end had to settle for a red haired girl and hoped she might have a baby with that hairstyle.

Edited by Annthewhofan (06/18/09 10:18 PM)
Edit Reason: reply PS

#199422 - 06/18/09 10:33 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Annthewhofan]
Jamie_lee Offline
Adviser

i have a kid and she is a spitting image of the mother and i put the dad on the mom thinking it was a girl and the action read "Trying to make baby"

#199473 - 06/19/09 08:13 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Jamie_lee]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Boozo was taking a nap when his mother prepared a meal and all the others in the family ate. When he awoke I plopped him down at the table to eat after all the others had finished. I didn't notice his dad, who cleared the table of the dishes leaving poor Boozo sitting at an empty table. When he got up and ran away, he was magically filled, though. smile

Attachments
Boozo.jpg

Description: Boozo at an empty table

#199498 - 06/19/09 11:32 PM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: Annthewhofan]
serendipity8777 Offline
Expert

Loc: 7,107 Islands
Originally Posted By: Annthewhofan
I prased one who sent me an email straight after she sent it and just after I clicked on OK. she waved back and she resent me another one of the same repeated.

Also if I praised them to see what happens just after he/she read the email and I clicked on OK after I read the the email action 'No'

PS. I like the rainbow haired girl I started a new game as the 4th player to try and get the rainbow hair girl and I kept clicking on try again, and again and again and again... half an hour later try again and try again and try again... sigh try again. I just kept getting red heads males female blonds, browns and so on but no rainbow haired girls sigh. In the end after going though at least 100s of trys I failed misably frown frown frown In the end had to settle for a red haired girl and hoped she might have a baby with that hairstyle.

Ann, I also did that when I started 2 of my games. Luckily I was able to get the rainbow haired girl twice after lots of tries. Haven't seen any rainbow haired children though, unless they're adopted.

#199513 - 06/20/09 03:16 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: MissKathy]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Originally Posted By: MissKathy
Moonlyght, I really love the livingroom set you have here and simply must have it! smile Would you post the map for it please? I've looked in your other sets but haven't found it. Love your work!

Hi MissKathy!

Thanks! blush

I posted that couch on the mods section - it's called "flo". That one is a mix of my couch and Lewanda's living room. smile The only difference from the one I posted is the rug. smile

#199514 - 06/20/09 03:22 AM Re: Humorous Screenshots of VF! [SPOILERS!] [Re: *Moonlyght*]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

3 Catsy situations! smile

First he is there, taking care of the meal.

Then he is there again, hoping some food reaches the kitchen floor.

And finally, there he is: running (or sitting) on the treadmill!

Yep - you eat, you must sweat! *laughs*

Attachments
cat on seat.JPG

Maybe sth falls.JPG

Cat on treadmill.JPG

Page 35 of 82 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 82 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter