Gin, The Saviour

From the moment she was born, everyone knew Sun was special. Her golden hair and beautiful blue eyes made her seem more special than she could ever be. They decided they would make her birthday, the eighteenth day of the eighth month, a day when they would worship the Guiding Hand. Sun's mom's friend had her child not long after, on the last day of the tenth month. A brave young boy who seemed normal, but that would change before long... As they grew up, Sun and Gin had little contact. Gin made several friends while Sun seemed to like everyone. When she was 14, she decided to take up healing. She had wanted to her entire life. She was always looking at the plants. Whenever someone was sick, the Guiding Hand let her heal them. So it was only logical that she became a doctor. Gin, on the other hand, became a scientist, as was his family's tradition. He was very good at it. The year passed quickly. Sun's 18th birthday was coming, and her father decided she would be married then. But the day before her birthday, as she was falling asleep, she felt ill. She'd never been ill before. But this was no ordinary illness... The next morning, all the other doctors were trying to figure out what was wrong, while Gin walked around, studying the plants. He finally found the ones he needed. He got the pot ready and made the stew, and walked to the hut Sun was in. "Maybe this will help," he said quietly. He handed the pot to Sun. She tasted it. She sat up, her eyes bright again. "Sun, I have loved you my entire life. Will you marry me?" Gin said bravely. "Yes. I love you, Gin." Sun was crying. The wedding was wonderful. Gin and Sun were both smiling at each other the entire time. And they all lived happily ever after.

The End... for now. laugh

//Moderators Note: As most of you know, I am particularly fond of One shot stories. If anyone cares to comment on this one, just click here //

Edited by Rockmower (06/18/09 04:10 AM)