These mods have been done 'by request only' with Gamey's kind permission to incorporate his bathroom mod with some of mine. Thank you Gamey!

I really wanted to get all the requests on one post so as not to clutter up the modding section any further, so I'm hoping I waited long enough for them all to come in. I was going to email them to the requestees separately, but was advised that I should share for all forum members to use. So here the requests that came in for this mod! If you didn't make a request I hope you find the one you may want here.

PLEASE be sure to save your original images before installing these.

The first one is Gamey's bathroom mod merged with my rose family room, and yellow laundry room as requested by Betty Lyn.

The second one is Gamey's bathroom mod merged with my blue master bedroom and cyan laundry room as requested by pebbles22.

The third one is Gamey's bathroom mod merged with my blue master bedroom...as requested by Janna.

Enjoy Girls, and big hugs to you!!!!

Attachments
RoseFamYelLaun-bettylyn.zip (79 downloads)
Description: Gamey's bathroom mod merged with my rose family room and yellow laundry room

BlueMasCyanLau-pebbles22.zip (49 downloads)
Description: Gamey's bathroom mod merged with my blue master bedroom and cyan laundry room

BlueMasterBdRm-Janna.zip (77 downloads)
Description: Gamey's bathroom mod merged with my blue master bedroom

merges.jpg

Description: Screenshots

Edited by MissKathy (12/29/11 04:03 AM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshots