Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#198141 - 06/08/09 06:05 AM Problem: peeps saying to soon to make a baby
littlewindbird Offline
Consigliere

Loc: kansas
I have 3 familys going in my game, and I started having problems with the last generation of my first slot (now second slot too) when it comes to having kids. I am on, what I think, is my 7th generation in my first slot. During my 6th generation, I would put a couple together to try for a baby, and even though their youngest was 3, they would always say it was to soon to try for another. My second and third slot familys will try even if their youngest child is 2. My first family now has 2 children. One is 8 and the other is 4, but everytime I put them together they keep saying its to soon to have another child. Is this something thats supposed to happen in later generations? they wait until their youngest child is older to try for another one? My second family wont try until the youngest is at least 3, where before, they would try when the youngest was 2. So far, no problems with my 3rd family, but they are only on their 3rd generation. Any help would be appreciated grin

#198146 - 06/08/09 06:14 AM Re: Problem: peeps saying to soon to make a baby [Re: littlewindbird]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Hi littlewindbird,

Even if your last baby is 5 of 6 when you first open the game after it's been weened the parents will say it's too soon to make another. You have to wait 15-30 minutes before trying again. I usually close out the game and come back in when I think it's been long enough and they're usually willing to try then.

#198147 - 06/08/09 06:20 AM Re: Problem: peeps saying to soon to make a baby [Re: Lewanda]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The parents' desire for children is the main motivator on how quickly they will try to make a baby after having had one.

(two "Definitely"s will try again much sooner than two "No Way"s)

I've had parents who refused even after the first baby was almost 7 years old.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#198161 - 06/08/09 03:55 PM Re: Problem: peeps saying to soon to make a baby [Re: Xay]
littlewindbird Offline
Consigliere

Loc: kansas
oh, ok. That makes sence then since the father didnt want kids and the mother was 'maybe' about it. since the previous generation only had 3 children, my options were limited as far as adopting someone who actually wanted kids.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter