I chose to put these all in one zip file, they all need each other to look correct once installed so there wasn't much point in separating them. Overall I wanted cheerier colours, I love painting my own home in bright colours and figured some happier looking rooms would be nice to look at in my game as well.

Now for the bad news... I chose to go completely with my own mods, while I very much enjoy the map mods created by the talented people who have preceded me in the mod area, I had a very different way that I wanted to take the look. So I removed all previous mods that I had downloaded and started from scratch. Why bad? My mods will not work with any other mods that have changed the actual maps. It will work with specific object ones though.

Attachments
bathroom, laundry, kids.zip (342 downloads)
bathroom.jpg

Description: Changed the colour scheme, added in a bathrobe to hide the water tank.

kids.jpg

Description: Mostly the same colours... just brighter. I debated on changing the bed and table colours but couldn't decide on a final one I liked, this will do for now.

laundry.jpg

Description: Wow was the laundry room ever depressing, brighter colours, stained wood and newer looking washer/dryer.

Edited by MissKathy (12/28/11 11:07 PM)
Edit Reason: Attached screenshots