Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#197860 - 06/05/09 01:24 PM Workshop Mod request
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Loc: Kingston Upon Hull
Hi,

I'm kinda wondering if any of these great people who make all of our mods could possibly make one for the workshop and one for the bathroom please?

I would love to see the interior or possibly the exterior of the workshop in different colours - possibly green? or red? or even purple instead of plain old grey - if poss?

Also could we please have different color schemes for the bathrooms? I woudl love to have a burgundy and cream bathroom or any other colour - maybe even yellow. Anything other than the regular light blue and white.

Sorry If I'm being a pain blush Just thought I'd ask nicely. smile

#197863 - 06/05/09 02:34 PM Re: Workshop Mod request [Re: Indigo Jo]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
There is already a yellow bathroom mod that Gamey did. You can find it here in the mods forum. smile

#197874 - 06/05/09 06:13 PM Re: Workshop Mod request [Re: LadyCFII]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Thank you! I don't know how I missed that, I honestly thought I'd searched through them all. Installing it caused me problems though....It kinda messed with some of the other mods leaving part of the laundry room, part of the lounge and part kitchen back to the original styles. So, it had to go I'm afraid frown frown sigh..what a shame. Oh well, maybe in time there will be another one, either that or I will decide the yellow bathroom is worth sacrificing the other mods for.

thanks again for the info though! much appreciated. smile

#197881 - 06/05/09 07:07 PM Re: Workshop Mod request [Re: Indigo Jo]
Jem59 Offline

Loc: UK
I installed the yellow bathroom, it was superb but then i wanted to put in other mods and they messed up the bathroom so now it is back to blue. shame I really liked the yellow one. I also liked the bench mod but that cut into the rose lounge, so no bench, is there any way around these problems?

#197882 - 06/05/09 07:20 PM Re: Workshop Mod request [Re: Jem59]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The only way around it is to modify several of the mod images to work with each other. They don't all work together.

#197961 - 06/06/09 06:23 PM Re: Workshop Mod request [Re: LadyCFII]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Yeah thanks Lady :)I'm beginning to see now which work together and which don't. I guess we can get a little too carried away with adding mods - trouble is I like so many of them blush grin

#197967 - 06/06/09 07:10 PM Re: Workshop Mod request [Re: Indigo Jo]
Jem59 Offline

Loc: UK
Thanks Lady. All the mods are great so now I think I will leave my house as it is I just wish I had saved the blue front curtain from the original bathroom as I now have a yellow curtain and the rest is blue.! but my kids think it looks cool like that.

Edited by Jem59 (06/06/09 07:11 PM)

#197982 - 06/06/09 08:16 PM Re: Workshop Mod request [Re: Jem59]
elfling Offline

I don't have the time at the moment to get everything zipped and screenies done... but I have made a yellow/orangish bathroom (with the requested change for the water tank), plus changed/brightened the laundry room and kids room. Still working on the other rooms though. When I get back from supper tonight I will get it all packed up and posted smile

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter