Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#198801 - 06/13/09 10:54 PM Re: BayouBlonde/ Re: Baby Boost Multi Dosing [SPOILERS] [Re: ajuma]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
ajuma, I'm going to get your idea!

First thing I'll do when I start the next generation is applying baby boost to my peeps before their "honeymoon". smile Maybe they get all happy and have triplets!

(I'm trying everything for the triplets. If you tell me a chant is needed you can expect to see me dancing and singing in front of the screen! *lol*)

#203079 - 07/13/09 02:20 PM Re: BayouBlonde/ Re: Baby Boost Multi Dosing [SPOILERS] [Re: Icicle]
IzMeAiNe Offline
Adviser

Loc: InAnAiRlOcKsOmEwHeRe
Originally Posted By: Icicle
I have never used Baby boost, although I got twins the first time I ever tried to make babies!

I got triplets :dD i got another pair of triplets later. Im now an official baby maker. I NEVER FAILED! yet.

#203114 - 07/13/09 06:42 PM Re: BayouBlonde/ Re: Baby Boost Multi Dosing [SPOILERS] [Re: IzMeAiNe]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
Since there is such a variety in results with multiple uses of baby boosts I try to avoid using it to see how a natural unmedicated family tree would look ^^

I haven't had any twins or triplets, but I'm going to assume that's just from rotten luck as opposed to no baby boost!

#203118 - 07/13/09 07:01 PM Re: BayouBlonde/ Re: Baby Boost Multi Dosing [SPOILERS] [Re: Lyssaria]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
I would have to agree with the "luck" theory, Lyssa. I've had multiples many, many times without baby boost and don't see any relation between it and multiples at all. In fact, when I created this thread, the only time I ever gave baby boost was if they had fertility problems. I never repeated a dose until I got the information that's posted here. Now, if I have one of those "incompatible" couples that fails and fails at having a child, I use multi-dosing because my thinking is that a small increase in chance is better than no increase at all. wink I'm still documenting all doses and all multiples though. One day... maybe... I'll compile it all into stats. heh

#205156 - 07/25/09 08:22 PM Re: BayouBlonde/ Re: Baby Boost Multi Dosing [SPOILERS] [Re: Riograce]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The DMverse
I'm pretty sure multiple baby boosts will help, but have less of an effect than the first one did. By "diminished," I think LDW means that giving a person 2 baby boosts will help them more than 1 baby boost, but that the second baby boost will not help them as much as the first baby boost did.

#205194 - 07/25/09 11:38 PM Re: BayouBlonde/ Re: Baby Boost Multi Dosing [SPOILERS] [Re: vfmacfan]
gmomluvsvv Offline
Expert

Loc: CA
In my usage baby boosts don't always result in a baby.....much less multiples. And do believe that most, if not all, of my multiples have been 'natural'. Of course, I do have that one prolific family with 3 sets of twins and 3 sets of triplets:)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter