Hi!

Here I've compiled lots of changes I've made for lots of files. There were some graphics in VF that I thought could be improved by a little editing on colours and contrast (more detailed images).

IMPORTANT THING: I've made the changes based on the ORIGINAL files from VF - So, I didn't use any of the mods posted here in the forum as a starting point.

Below you'll find a detailed description of each file in the archive:

* 2 versions of the Air Purifier (with more contrast);

* 2 versions of bbqmeat (the bbq food) - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

* 2 versions of breads (extra the bottles and snacks at the counter) - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

* 2 versions of cans (the bottles on top of the fridge) - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

* 2 versions of carrying (all the things they carry around - from babies to food) - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

* 2 versions of the fishtank - 1 a bit "bluer" and the other with some dark points;

* 2 versions of foodwork 1 (the food they put on the counter while preparing a meal) - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

* A different version of the fountain water - with a darker bottom;

* 2 versions of meal dishes - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

* A more defined version of the Paintings;

* 2 versions of the pinball machine;

* 4 different pool water colours to choose;

* A MUST-DO for me: colourful and defined fishes for the aquarim!!!! Now you can actually see them there!!!

* Lighter rose petals for the bed during those romantic moments wink ;

* 1 version of groceries - lighter and more defined;

* 2 versions of medicines (it gets easier to see the labels now) - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

* 2 versions of the treadmill - a blue one and a black with blue stripes;

* 2 versions of work tools - 1 lighter and more defined; other darker and more colourful;

To use them you just have to rename the files to the original ones on the Images folder, copy it to the Images folder and enjoy!

(don't forget to backup your original file!)

Attachments
mods.rar (664 downloads)
storeHomeImprovementMods.zip (262 downloads)

Edited by MissKathy (12/28/11 06:14 AM)
Edit Reason: Added a zip folder download option