Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#1968 - 01/08/05 01:18 PM Idea
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have an idea for Little Palm Pet. It is where you can have two IR or Bluetooth enabled PDA's being able to connect to have the two pets mix genes to create two pets. One would go to one of the PDA's, the other one to the other PDA. Then in the adoption thing that appeares when you have have to adopt a new pet, you could have another little part of the adoption menu where you could pick previously made pets.

Anyone else like this idea?

#1969 - 01/08/05 09:03 PM Re: Idea
Sabino Offline

I just registered. I'm wondering if LDW could implement this?

#1970 - 01/08/05 09:27 PM Re: Idea
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I think it would be nice to be able to come up with different pets. Fish Tycoon for Palm OS has beam capability for the fish, but only to move the fish from one device to another.

I can't speak for LDW, but I know that they very much appreciate suggestions for their games, and they have even conducted polls to determine what the people who play their games would like to see. I also know from the comments that Arthur has made in other posts that they are pretty busy working on their new game and a couple of other projects.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter