Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#201474 - 07/02/09 08:39 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: ajuma]
XiloDragon Offline
Expert

Loc: "In the Visible Universe"
may i make another suggestion, as my adults are both exhausted as i keep them on working. one way that is effective to help them get their energy up is by having them take naps (although, they only do that on their own. praise them when they do so they'll do it more often). i also believe that eating just might raise their energy but i can't yet prove it.
oh and i also have a question: what happens when your family member's energy bar goes down to 0%? do they die or what?

#201475 - 07/02/09 08:50 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: XiloDragon]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Hi Xilodragon1,
You can give them more energy with the fruits and vitamins also. There's also an energy drink in the store items from time to time.

I don't think they die when their energy bottoms but am sure it couldn't be good for their health.

#202698 - 07/11/09 03:14 AM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: LadyCFII]
noreale Offline

Loc: Michigan
I had a little guy that was always exhausted, finally I got a diagnoises and was told to give him pinacillin (sp) he went to be and woke up happy

#205747 - 07/29/09 06:12 PM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: noreale]
hp5010 Offline

Ok, I'm having the same problem. I'm using v.05. I shut the game off (with out pausing) each night around 10pm before I go to bed and I don't turn it back on until about 5-6pm the next day. Still have people exhausted. I'm not reversing day/night.

When it's mentioned to "put them to bed", does this mean what I'm doing (shutting the game off at night) or to literally drag and drop them on a bed till they go to sleep and then shut the game off? That maybe the step I'm missing.

#205748 - 07/29/09 06:15 PM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: hp5010]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The peeps will go to bed on their own after the game is off. They could be exhausted because you've trained them to be workaholics, and by 5/6 pm every evening, they've had a full work day already. You might try praising them to do things other than work, and see if that ends up alleviating their exhaustion in a few days.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#205987 - 07/31/09 08:19 PM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: LadyCFII]
Master Offline

Is there an overview about the impact of actions taken by the family members? I learned that "reading magazine" is good for the energy (which refers to the topic) and other actions must have similar (or bad?) impacts ... Perhaps some of the actions which are bad for the energy can be avoided by taking the red glove ...

#205989 - 07/31/09 08:22 PM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: Master]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
There is currently nothing of that nature created by our players. Perhaps you might wish to start one? smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#206412 - 08/03/09 04:14 PM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: Xay]
Master Offline

No, not really. grin

Edited by Master (08/03/09 04:15 PM)

#206414 - 08/03/09 04:54 PM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: Master]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
LOL! I'm afraid I have too many projects in the works to start a compilation of all the actions and their effects, but thanks to the person who pm'd me. wink

I will add that the treadmill is awesome for energy levels. What it does is cause your peep's energy (and hunger) levels to drop more slowly (in effect, gives them better endurance.) I've had a peep who was hungry become not hungry just by walking on the treadmill (while waiting on their meal to be prepared.) Additionally, if your lil peep is exhausted, dropping them on the treadmill will either force them to take a nap (they'll shake their head and tell you "No" but their action will be "Taking a Nap" and they will go to the living room and do so;) or they will actually walk on the treadmill and recover a small amount of energy by doing so (I've had a few change status to "Tired".)

Good luck to you. smile

#206565 - 08/04/09 04:09 PM Re: My families are exhausted [Re: BayouBlonde]
Master Offline

Thanks for your reply. I did not use the treadmill very often, but now I know what it is for. ; )

Sometimes you also get energy from sleeping in the hammock but not always.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter