I created these mods for those of you who have voiced that you'd like to have darker skinned peeps. The unfortunate side effect of colorizing these is that the white in all the clothing is now tannish. Some of the peeps still have reddish or brown hair, but for the most part they're dark haired. I apologize for the imperfections of this mod and hope to one day get to take the time to make it better for you. I hope what I've done will be satisfactory for now to those of you who've been asking for dark skinned peeps for the game, and I hope they will make your gameplay more enjoyable. Big hugs!!!!

I'd like to ask that you PM me if you download these so that I will know that it wasn't a complete waste of my time to make them. It took quite a long time to finish all of them...which is well worth it as long as they are used and enjoyed by some of you.

IMPORTANT:
To use these you have to download and install all four of the zips accessed by the four links below. Light and dark skins won't mix, as all the heads use all the bodies. There's no way, outside of it being programmed in the game, to have both light and dark skin in the game.

Dark-skinned female heads

Dark-skinned female bodies

Dark-skinned male heads

Dark-skinned male bodies

You can get a the Dark-skinned selection hand for your game here.

Attachments
dark-skin-peeps.jpg

Description: Screenshot

Edited by MissKathy (12/29/11 12:17 AM)
Edit Reason: Added a link