Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 164 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#1959 - 01/07/05 04:30 PM [CONTAINS SPOILER] Magic Fish
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm having trouble finding magic fish #6 of 7. I have tried every combination of fish I have in my tanks. Any suggestions?

Edited by ladycfii (07/08/05 09:03 AM)

#1960 - 01/07/05 05:31 PM Re: Magic Fish
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Try breeding various combinations of the following fish: Goldbulb, Snooper, Grouper, and Leaffish. The right fin combinations of those fish will produce the two magic fish you need. The key is to keep track of what you're doing so that you don't keep breeding the same fish over and over.

#1961 - 01/14/05 10:28 PM Re: Magic Fish
ajsomie Offline

I have found all types of fish, but I can not however find anymore magic fish, I only have the first one! Can anyone help??? Thanks

#1962 - 01/14/05 11:08 PM Re: Magic Fish
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
You can get another one by buying some of the more expensive eggs (if you're having trouble breeding Magic Fish). It might take a few tries, but you can get the second Magic Fish that way. You can discover Magic Fish by accident or random breeding, but you'll be more successful if you keep track of what you're doing. Try breeding various combinations of the fish I suggested above, as well as breeding some of the fish you have with fish you hatch from the more expensive eggs. Another thing that helps in the search: Once you breed a certain type of fish, try to produce that same fish with different fin types. For example, if you know what type of fish is produced by breeding a Beta and a Goldbulb, try to breed Betas and Goldbulbs with different types of fins to produce offspring with different types of fins. (That's a HUGE hint to getting another Magic Fish.) I hope this helps you.

#1963 - 01/26/05 04:11 PM Re: Magic Fish
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had the Magic Fish #4 and was keeping it in my selling tank that I also use for breeding. (The other 2 tanks are usually full.) I had some other fish to sell, so I put the magic fish price at $99,999 the highest it would go. Well to my horror, it sold 2 seconds later for $100! I don't know how that happened, but now I don't remember how to breed this fish. Can someone help me, since I've already found this one once? Also be careful not to keep your magic fish in the selling tank when you sell.

#1964 - 01/26/05 06:54 PM Re: Magic Fish
Anonymous
Unregistered

How did you get it to go that high? Mine won't go near that high. Since you know what the fish is, just go look it up on the database that somebody made. It's in the post called combination database.

#1965 - 01/26/05 08:35 PM Re: Magic Fish
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you sent me your e-mail address I will e-mail you the name of the 4th magic fish but you will have to go to the data base and find out what makes it!! My e-mail is BikeSherry@yahoo.com

#1966 - 01/27/05 08:45 PM Re: Magic Fish
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can you give me the name and combo of the 1st magical fish? Email me at: Kasakato@gmail.com

Thanks!

#1967 - 07/08/05 04:02 AM [SPOILER] Re: Magic Fish
Fisher1 Offline

Loc: Sweden, Värmland
Hi Anonymous. The first Magic Fish is a GreenFin Spotanus and the fish is The Magic Fish of Fertility. You can hatch it from the common eggs!

Edited by ladycfii (07/08/05 09:02 AM)

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter