Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#195417 - 05/22/09 02:15 AM Many VF problems
anyonebutme Offline
Adviser

ok. i just had to restart my file because the store wouldnt restock because i had time traveled. and my new file, my persons job status wont move up and its been hours and i keep putting him on his job over and over til ther money noise and still no job progression. My next problem was that i had triplets and then i quit the game. when i returned no triplets, they were gone. Help!!

Edited by anyonebutme (05/22/09 02:15 AM)

#195418 - 05/22/09 02:21 AM Re: Many VF problems [Re: anyonebutme]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Unfortunately, time travel can introduce problems that are difficult to overcome, especially if the system clock isn't absolutely stable in the new game. You can try to use the procedure in this post to see if it will help with the store issues. I'm not sure that there's anything we can do to help with the others. If you have any open player slots, maybe you should try starting another family to see if the same problems will exist in a new game.

#195421 - 05/22/09 02:23 AM Re: Many VF problems [Re: LadyCFII]
anyonebutme Offline
Adviser

the store restocking aint a problem anymore and the problem still persists in my other files. im gonna uninstal and reinstal the game and see if it works

#195669 - 05/23/09 08:46 AM Re: Many VF problems [Re: anyonebutme]
cindylouwho Offline
Adviser

I finally had to delete a family because the store wouldn't restock, period. There was an earthquake and it caused 3 cracks in the floor and for 4 days the store showed the same thing. Also, they stopped getting money from their careers! I wrote down the amount of money they had one night and the next day it was the same, so I sold a collectible and it stayed the same. It was my first family, the one I started the game came out, but I had no choice but to delete it because they were down to a little over $5! I have version .05. And, still getting problems once in a while with the praise glove turning into the scolding glove in the other 4 families - some of which I did not start until after .05 was released. So sad.Oh, I DO NOT TIME TRAVEL - EVER!

Edited by cindylouwho (05/23/09 08:47 AM)

#195674 - 05/23/09 12:49 PM Re: Many VF problems [Re: cindylouwho]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Cindy, what you are seeing with the praising glove is normal. The peeps don't like it when you praise them too many times for the same thing, and if you watch the blue bar above their action, you'll see that it says, "Stop nagging!" smile

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter