Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#193490 - 05/13/09 02:24 AM Ideas
EmeriLizzie Offline

Here are just some ideas I would love to see! BTW we have all of the VV games on MAC and iPhone, and VF for MAC. These games are highly addicting!

I would LOVE to know what my VV people are chatting, complaining, arguing, about, or the jokes being told! I love the updates done for VV3, and that the children actively look for mushrooms and collectables, only they never seem to be able to find them on their own! I also like that if the tribal chief is a female she can still have babies, but she can no longer teach the children or create food.

I love that in VF the family members can email the player. I love that after the age of 14 in VF that the children take on assisting around the house, and doing homework on their own! One of my children was even researching online, and taking a test online! I wish we could get report cards. I am learning some tricks, such as where the kids like to "play", in the workshop, kitchen, office, and noting it in the family note section. I am also noting when they turn 18 what their preference for having children is. I wish that I could keep any clothes already owned instead of trading and losing the one already on the person, kinda like creating a closet.

EmeriLizzie
Suzanne

#194747 - 05/18/09 10:14 PM Re: Ideas [Re: EmeriLizzie]
melanoma Offline
Adviser

I love the tone of your post. It's positive, helpful and with pure intentions. Bravo for you.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter