Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#194596 - 05/18/09 07:07 AM [SPOILER] Wall fixing
SmileLou Offline

Ive got the wall fixing set but im not sure how to use it, Ive tried putting it down but it wont just says i cnt use it there.. please help. blush

Edited by LadyCFII (05/18/09 12:39 PM)
Edit Reason: Added spoiler tag

#194598 - 05/18/09 07:43 AM Re: [SPOILER] Wall fixing [Re: SmileLou]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
!! SPOILER !!

You have to set it by the sandbox. I find that if I try to set it right on top of the bucket that's next to the sandbox, it sort of jumps a little to sit next to the bucket. Then, when I want my peeps to actually use it, I drop them so their circle covers a little of both. They will then pick it up and walk to that hose to put water in (it's not actually supposed to be paint like so many people on this site have said -- it's supposed to be something more like a wall mudding compound) and then carry it to the shed wall.

They won't be able to use it though if they haven't already fixed the other hose -- the one in the backyard.

#194888 - 05/19/09 08:27 AM Re: [SPOILER] Wall fixing [Re: Simsane]
carell98270 Offline

I was finally able to get the wall compound, did what was suggested about where to put it and then had the mother try to repair the wall. She worked on it for a little while but then wouldn't do it anymore. I couldn't see any difference. So then I put the father over to work on it and he refused. I waited a little while and tried to get the father to do it again and it said that the compound had hardened and wasn't usable anymore and that was the end of that, lol.. It disappeared and now I'll have to buy it again sometime, lol

#194894 - 05/19/09 10:40 AM Re: [SPOILER] Wall fixing [Re: carell98270]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Yea, when you put one of them to working on fixing the wall, you have to just sit there and watch them. As soon as they want to do something else, pick them up and drop them back on the bucket again. It goes a LOT faster if you have more than one working on it at the same time. But you will still have to sit and watch and keep putting them back on the job until it's done. After a while you will see a difference and when it's completely done the bucket will disappear. I haven't ever had a bucket dry up yet doing it this way, but I knew it did cause of reading it on these boards.

Oh, and don't forget that kids 14 on up can also help with that job. One time I had a family that still had the 18 year old kid at home and then also had 14 year old triplets. I didn't even have to have the parents do it at all, I just put all the kids to work and kept putting them back when they tried to run off and it was done in no time! laugh

#214529 - 01/02/10 07:06 PM Re: [SPOILER] Wall fixing [Re: Simsane]
4evacharm3d Offline

Ok my bucket just harden and i got a new wall compound how do i usse it because every time i try to drop it on the green bucket that is harden it says doesnt belong there, or something like that, and that's the only house repair that wont work please help me

#214531 - 01/02/10 07:17 PM Re: [SPOILER] Wall fixing [Re: 4evacharm3d]
darren_uk Offline

Loc: just outside London, England
Originally Posted By: 4evacharm3d
Ok my bucket just harden and i got a new wall compound how do i usse it because every time i try to drop it on the green bucket that is harden it says doesnt belong there, or something like that, and that's the only house repair that wont work please help me

Hi, try here:
http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbt...wall#Post191280

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter