Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#194490 - 05/17/09 09:49 PM Fatigue..
Marci Offline

My little man of the house keeps getting tired and now he's exhausted. This happens if I leave the game running for awhile without attending it. It seems I have to have them prepare meals to feed themselves and have to 'put them to bed'. Don't see any more energy drinks for them either. Don't want to lose them.

Thanks,
Marci.
[i][/i]

#194516 - 05/18/09 12:43 AM Re: Fatigue.. [Re: Marci]
mspeepers Offline

Loc: South Carolina
You're right about having to make sure they eat. And I've found it isn't enough to see someone preparing a meal and just assume everyone is going to eat; I make sure everyone sits down at the table for a meal. Another thing I think works well for exhaustion is when I put them to bed for the night (or they voluntarily retire), I don't go back and check on them until the next day. They always get up and start doing things when I go back after they've gone to bed. But if your guy doesn't respond to any of that, I'd go to the doc for a check-up. Sometimes when they have an infection they show exhaustion as a symptom.

Hope he does okay!

#194597 - 05/18/09 07:10 AM Re: Fatigue.. [Re: mspeepers]
Marci Offline

[b][/b][i][/i]Hi, Thanks:

I was about ready to have the doctor look at them, but I kept putting my family to bed everytime I checked on them and finally they became rested. First the Father/Husband was tired and exhausted and then the mother, and the child was tired. Figured my hours were off since I kept changing day/night settings and playing them well into the night. I decided to start a seond family and now they are all exhausted except the little girl, keep putting them to bed but didn't reverse night and day. I read that the time settings can affect their energy level. Even when I pause the game after putting my people to bed, noticed when I check back they get up anyway, so I have to keep putting them to bed. I also make them fix meals and eat when their 'fed' level goes down very far tp cemter/

Take Care,
Marci

#194861 - 05/19/09 04:46 AM Re: Fatigue.. [Re: Marci]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
if u pause ur game after putting them to bed they wont get any sleep. pause stops time from moving and then when u un-pause they will still be tired. put them to bed then just quit the game for the night. they should be ok tomorrow!

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter