Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 40 of 41 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 >
Topic Options
#118929 - 02/08/08 10:06 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: Jared]
SupernaturalJem Offline
Expert

I thought about maybe a talent show type of thing. The villagers all gather for storytelling or teaching, why not have them gather for a talent show? Since the kids can't have building skills and whatnot, why not let them have entertaining skills? Like one could be good at singing, one at comedy, one at acting, dancing, etc. They already dance. I saw one dancing yesterday and when I clicked on her it said she was "rain dancing". I wonder what that means (since there's no rain) LOL.

#118951 - 02/08/08 11:40 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: xiann]
Midnightgypsy Offline
Expert

Loc: Oregon, USA
[quote=xiann(I'm still sitting here with 11 of 12 puzzles -- my first sucessful game. Almost there!)[/quote]

Just wait you'll play it over and over again. It's adicting

#120489 - 02/22/08 03:51 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: roeslers]
ladywew Offline

Loc: redding, ca
Well how about that people mostly kids argue with parents, kids have chores would be good, a bathroom please, wedding? divorce? how about a shamen? witch doctor? lol...

#120494 - 02/22/08 04:41 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: ladywew]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

I kind of missed "Rain Dancing" from VV1.
I don't think villagers is doing random "Dancing" in VV2

#121682 - 03/01/08 08:31 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: Nemyar]
Akamu Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Northeast USA
I would like it if villagers were sad when a villager dies, especially that villager's family.

And by the way, Happy Leap Year! \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

#123460 - 03/11/08 08:51 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: Akamu]
Akamu Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Northeast USA
I think that villagers should be introverted or extroverted. The introverted villagers would just hang out with a few people and need alone time while the extroverted villagers would always be in big crouds and often be the center of attention. ;\)

#123466 - 03/11/08 09:15 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: Nemyar]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
I kind of missed "Rain Dancing" from VV1.

It still happens occasionally in VV2! \:\)

#124087 - 03/15/08 04:08 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: arnie]
Parker Offline

This may have already been suggested but I have yet to see a villager go to bed? This also brings up the concept of night and day. Not everyone needs to sleep at night so you could have shifts of villagers.

Adults need to answer calls of nature as well as the children. A certain area of the island can be used for this purpose with the addition of building outhouses, giving our builders more experience. The outhouses should also need to be "fixed".

I would also like to see more interaction between the villagers. There is some but not nearly enough. Perhaps at certain time(s) of the day, they can ALL gather around the fire for some socialization. Sometimes a villager can stop working for a short period and go talk to someone.

Nursing mothers should be able to gain experience points. Perhaps by performing chores like gathering herbs for the scientists or making fishing/work equipment. What she does should be her own choice. (Most likely chores related to what she's more experienced at but not necessarily.)

Lastly, I'd like to see hunting added. Perhaps hunting expeditions where a group of people will take off into the forest. Maybe they'll all return with food, maybe only some of them will return, maybe they'll come back empty-handed, etc...

I have had enormous fun with both of the villager games as well as both tycoon games. I had a BLAST breeding villagers in VV2 and was able to get a village (by selective breeding) with nearly every head. I hope that this will carry over into VV3. Since the clothing could be changed, I didn't work with that much at all. I look forward to VV3 and any new tycoon games that you will release for the PC. The screen on the Nintendo DS is just too small for me so unless there are any plans to bring the new Fish Tycoon over to the PC...

#177564 - 11/17/08 02:05 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: Parker]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
If it isn't too late, I'd like to see some more family interaction, like a kid 'picking flowers for mommy', or a husband 'mourning dead'.

#179491 - 12/07/08 11:25 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened! [Re: roeslers]
iluv.vv Offline

hanging out at the beach.
star gazing in the sand.
helping the older folks with the laundry.
fetching supplies for the drs.
playing in the grave yard,seeing a ghost and running scared.
taking a nap on the beach.
sitting around the fire telling stories.
sitting around the fire listening to stories the elders have to tell.
laughing at jokes.
crying when some one passes.
getting excited when they learn new things.
being sad when a sibling or parent passes.

Page 40 of 41 < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter