Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 263 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#194194 - 05/16/09 08:18 AM A bit weak !
yuyu Offline

Loc: Asian
One of my child, Oriona is a bit weak. How can I make turn to a happy child. I have been refreshing the store but no more candy to give her. Any other tips?

Thank you smile

#194197 - 05/16/09 08:42 AM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: yuyu]
Tamarinde Offline
Trainee

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi yuyu,

I think 'weak' status has to do with health/energy, not with happiness. Is the energy- or the health bar very low? That could give you a clue on what to do.
Maybe she has been overly tired and/or ill for a long time?
If you have enough money, you could try a doctor-consult to find out what's wrong, and how to get her better again.
Good luck, hope she'll get better soon!

Edited by Tamarinde (05/16/09 08:44 AM)

#194200 - 05/16/09 08:53 AM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: Tamarinde]
yuyu Offline

Hai Tamarinde,

I already check with the medical consult and received an email saying that there are no infections. I even checked the details about Oriona's health and energy, but seems to bit fine to me. Im worried frown

I attached the image for the email and Oriona's details too.

Thank you

Attachments
consult.JPG

detail.JPG

#194201 - 05/16/09 09:03 AM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: yuyu]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Food and fruit can turn them into happy, healthy peeps. Make sure that you have the parents make meals on a regular basis (I see that she's not hungry though, so it looks like you're already doing that) and when you see fruit in the store, buy it and give it to her. She will become healthier over time though, even if you can't get the fruit.

Good luck!

#194203 - 05/16/09 09:10 AM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: Simsane]
yuyu Offline

Thank you so much smile

#194241 - 05/16/09 04:37 PM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: yuyu]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
I've had this happen with one of my second gen mothers. She kept getting illnesses, which I immediately cured. They have all four food groups and over 1.5K food constantly available with a full meal provided whenever I am actively playing. They have the bath upgrade, hammock and air purifier with several other home upgrades, no trash, weeds, etc. Her fed bar is full, but happiness is a bit lower than other family members who stay at elated. Her health is at half or just below. It is not related to her energy level at all, as it began in the morning when her energy was at it's highest point.
My theory is she may have come down with an illness just after I shut down for the night and it must have decreased her health over several hours time. I am hoping that continued praising of "healthy" behaviors (working out, quick work out, relaxing, etc.) as well as providing fruit, vitamins, and regular meals will allow it to improve over time. As luck would have it, the only item in the store was the antibacterial hand wash, which didn't seem to help as no family member was sick at the time.

#194262 - 05/16/09 06:02 PM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: BayouBlonde]
cjordan412 Offline

Loc: Yucaipa, CA
One of my first generation mothers has this status and Im afraid she might be nearing her end. Not sure, I have made sure she is fed, given her fruit and praise, and she has not been ill very often throughout her life. She isnt that old (58 maybe) but who knows? That would be sad to lose a child though. :-(

"If you just reach out, you'll find wonder at your fingertips." --unknown

#194265 - 05/16/09 06:07 PM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: BayouBlonde]
harpess Offline

Loc: New York, New York
The antibacterial hand wash will improve the health of someone who is weak after an illness. Vitamins help too. Other than that, it will just take time.

harpess

#194359 - 05/17/09 03:31 AM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: harpess]
mspeepers Offline

Loc: South Carolina
Believe it or not, buying organic groceries on a regular basis if you can afford them will help a lot. I had a mom with the same symptoms as you describe and no medicine helped, but with a steady diet of organic food her health increased daily until after a few days she was as healthy as she could be. Try that along with the other suggestions and see if it helps.

#194431 - 05/17/09 06:05 PM Re: A bit weak ! [Re: mspeepers]
SmileLou Offline

how do i refresh the store and make them eat fruit

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter