Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 156 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#202728 - 07/11/09 02:00 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: Annthewhofan]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
I don't have a iPhone or an iPod touch, but I am very happy to see VF getting out on different platforms! (Maybe for a DS?) grin

#202739 - 07/11/09 02:51 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: Havetia]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Originally Posted By: Havoria
I don't have a iPhone or an iPod touch, but I am very happy to see VF getting out on different platforms! (Maybe for a DS?) grin

It might be well-suited for DS and Wii, but that could be asking too much.

#202775 - 07/11/09 06:21 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: halidog]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
I have both a DS and Wii, so that would work out fairly well for me wink I've never had a cellphone of any kind

#207006 - 08/06/09 07:42 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: IsolaKid]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
I read the recent Twitter about Virtual Families being available in the iTunes Store for a limited time @ $1.99 for the full version. I have VF for the Mac and was wanting to get it for the PC. Is the version in the iTunes Store only for iPhone or is it also PC compatible?

I bought Plant Tycoon there earlier this week and now I'm wondering if I'm going to have the same problem. I had intended to run it )PT) on the Mac.

#207010 - 08/06/09 07:55 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: MissKathy]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
All applications that are available on the iTunes App Store are only for iPhone and iPod touch. None of those apps (including our games) will run on either Mac or Windows computers.

Where did you purchase the Mac version of Virtual Families? If it was directly from us, you will be interested in this answer in our Support FAQ.

I'm not sure how you purchased Plant Tycoon from the iTunes Store, since the only LDW games that are available there as of this moment are Fish Tycoon, VV2, and Virtual Families. There is also the mobile version of VV1 (developed by Vivendi/Big Fish Games), which is not the same as our Mac/Windows version of VV1.

#207011 - 08/06/09 07:59 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: LadyCFII]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Oops, I meant I bought Fish Tycoon at the iTunes Store. smile Guess I won't be able to play it then. I do have the Mac demo to try out though. I purchased VF right here at LDW. Thanks for the link to the FAQ page, I know I am interested. smile

#207543 - 08/12/09 07:11 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: MissKathy]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The DMverse
Just noticed some reviews of VF on appstorehq.com. Here they are:
http://www.appstorehq.com/virtualfamilies-iphone-45485/app
looks like people are having trouble saving the game... crazy

#207545 - 08/12/09 07:19 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: vfmacfan]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
That is an issue that a very small percentage of people seem to have, and only when they purchase and install VF from the device, rather than iTunes. Although we haven't experienced that issue here at LDW, I worked out a solution and placed an answer in our FAQ to help people who are having that problem. Unfortunately, many people don't appear to use the support url contained in the VF listing on the iTunes App Store.

#207546 - 08/12/09 07:42 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: LadyCFII]
vfmacfan Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The DMverse
Maybe someone should post a comment telling them how to remedy the problem smile It also looked like people liked the game, so that's good laugh

#209378 - 09/04/09 08:56 PM Re: Virtual Families for iPhone and iPod touch [Re: arnie]
VickyT Offline

thanks!
I got it AS SOON AS I SAW IT WAS FOR SALE!!!
thanks!
my ipod touch has the bestest app ever on it!!!!! laugh

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter