Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 207 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#205675 - 07/29/09 04:53 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Lyssaria]
gmomluvsvv Offline
Expert

Loc: CA
Haven't run into the gargling either. How fun. Brushing teeth is certainly an identifible action!

A funny/sweet action today....Bengine, age 16 joined his 7 year old twin sisters 'playing with toys'. Quickly joined by 11 year old Peniana running in to play as well. The sweet part is this action is just the sort of thing that my wonderful 17 year old grandson does with his 7 year old sister [black curly head, for the genetics group] and his 9 year old cousin. One special young man smile

Moonlyght, love what you have done with your house!!!!!! The modders group are all incrediable, very special folk.

Another 'first' for me...little girl went outside, turning circles with face lifted up 'playing in the rain'. Just perfect.

#205684 - 07/29/09 06:08 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: gmomluvsvv]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
have u seen them talking to the plants yet? its hilarious! i took a screenie the first time i saw it, ill see if i can find it. its happened 2 other times as well. i figured they were bored or something laugh

found it! i cant remember what generation this was, but it was awhile ago. i almost fell off my chair laughing!

Attachments
lololol.jpg

Edited by esther1981 (07/29/09 06:12 AM)
Edit Reason: found the pic

#205707 - 07/29/09 01:09 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: esther1981]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
I was too slow to get a screenie of this, but I just have to share what happened because it made me laugh. I had a little boy running out the side door toward the workshop. He's one of those that's always into mischief, so I just knew he was going to draw on the wall. Clicked on him, and sure enough "Drawing on the Wall" was what he was heading out there to do. I reached for the red glove but missed. heh His mom was in the workshop working. I don't know if he saw the glove, or saw her, but he immediately turned and ran back into the house "Doing the Dishes." He changed direction so fast he made me miss with the red glove again before I caught what had happened. It cracked me up. It looked just like he realized Mom was there and he better change course quick.

On another family, I had another little boy, Marcico, who was up to the same thing. I spatted him with the red glove and expected to have to chase him as he ran away. (I usually grab them up and put them on something for the green glove after using the red.) He never ran. I clicked instead of grabbing and he was "Looking for Mommy." I could just imagine a little four year old running off crying for their Mommy after something bad had happened. I felt so bad I decided he would never get the red glove again. lol

#205714 - 07/29/09 02:00 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: BayouBlonde]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I checked on one of my games and there was a thunderstorm going on. I noticed that one of the peeps, a 17-year-old boy, was huddled by the closet in his parents' room 'scared of lightning'. What a wimp! I could understand it if he were 7, but at 17? shocked

#205718 - 07/29/09 02:15 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: arnie]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
I had a grown man do that once, Arnie. He was a brand new adoptee and that is exactly what I thought of him when he did it! Wimp! laugh He was a rather sickly, lazy sort and wanted to STAY at the birdhouse goofing off. :P He did give me 6 children, two of which were also "scared of lightening." One liked the bathroom for hiding; the other used the laundry closet. I remember thinking they must have inherited it. lol

#205722 - 07/29/09 02:24 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: BayouBlonde]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

I did have an adult before who was scared of lightning, but her dislikes had 'lightning', so in a way that's understandable. However, I checked and this lad had no dislikes.

#205723 - 07/29/09 02:44 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: knksmiles]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
Originally Posted By: knksmiles
Opened up one of my families and had the BBQ party event. No big deal, except it said it was BBQ weather and it happened to be during a thunder and lightning storm. crazy I wouldn't go out and hold metal tongs in the middle of a thunderstorm, but maybe that is just me. laugh

I had the same thing happen! I was going to post, but decided to read all of the posts to see if it was here...and it was!

The scene cracked me up. Pop-up: Look at the weather! Let's go bbqing! Sound in the distance: LOUD thunder! laugh

#205724 - 07/29/09 02:53 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: ajuma]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Yes, I've had that event, not only during a thunderstorm, but also around midnight when I was checking on my families last thing before going to bed.

I've also had peeps looking at the stars during a thunderstorm. They must have infra-red eyes or something to be able to see stars through the clouds. smile

#205828 - 07/30/09 04:09 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: lego222]
knksmiles Offline
Master

This morning I opened one of my families, checked to make sure everyone was healthy, fed, and showered and then decided that it was time for Jpeg and Tiny (No, I didn't change their names) to try for another baby. As soon as I dropped Tiny on Jpeg, Jpeg shook her head and a message popped up saying they were not feeling well enough for this. Turns out Jpeg had suddenly and mysteriously developed a headache. smirk

#205831 - 07/30/09 04:39 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: arnie]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Quote:
They must have infra-red eyes or something to be able to see stars through the clouds.

Heh. See this post I made for a pic of a peep who can see the stars in broad daylight.

Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter