Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 99 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#19042 - 03/15/06 07:37 AM [SPOILER] Ideas for Next Version
mpc425 Offline

Loc: Maine
Can we have a post that is sticky and stays at the top for suggestions? As I go along and think of ideas for the next version, I find myself searching for a thread to post it in. Of course, I can always start a new one but it would be nice to have a post right at the top so that 1) it's easy to find and b) we can review what others have written so we don't repeat ideas you have already received...

Also, for the next version, how about adding the ability to rename a player? Once I found the seven magic fish, I copied the game file so that I could save my success, then start breeding each type but now all my games have the same name. I'd like to be able to save my game, then rename it so that I could have one called 7 Magic Fish, one called Bananafish, one called Spotanus, etc. I save screen captures but being able to rename would allow me to track my success as a "fish dealer"

#19043 - 03/15/06 02:14 PM Re: [SPOILER] Ideas for Next Version
Carla Administrator Offline
Executive Producer

Loc: Italy
I moved here the thread on Fish Tycoon 2 and made it sticky!
Suggestions for Fish Tycoon 2

I will also lock this thread.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter