Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 158 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 21 of 23 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 >
Topic Options
#200411 - 06/26/09 05:07 PM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: bethlham]
knksmiles Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: Donesha
Why is it that only five people can sit at the dinner table at one time? A lot of us have big families, and I would like it if all my peeps could eat at the same time. That would be so cute!

It would be wonderful if there was seating enough for all, and perhaps an action of calling the family to eat (instigated by dropping someone on the table full of plates)

#201282 - 07/01/09 07:01 PM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: bethlham]
knksmiles Offline
Master

I would love to see some way to "retire" our people. Maybe there could be a retirement club card that would show up in the store (Virtual Association of Retired People--VARP laugh ) When you give the card to your person, their status would change to "Retired" and they would no longer work on their careers, but would draw a pension.

Perhaps, if both parents are "Retired" a child could then inherit the house while the parents remained. They could then live to a ripe old age (like our VV people do) without the player becoming antsy and bored waiting to start the next generation.

#202944 - 07/12/09 03:54 PM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
In the Game Virtual Families it would be nice if you could, at the end of the game, plant a tree in memory of the former families, those who wrote memoirs, could be lamenated and buried in a box in the front of the tree, then later generations could see how the house and their family learned the ways of life.. it would be a very good ending, especiall since the world needs a lot more trees because everytime we chop one down we should probably give some back to our environment. smile

#206475 - 08/04/09 12:38 AM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families
gmomluvsvv Offline
Expert

Loc: CA
Moderator will likely feel this belongs in another thread. But I thought it would be fun to put on this forum, at least for awhile, and allow input as to what would add to the fans enjoyment of the game. Only one or two suggestions per post, though.
Mine is:
Wouldn't it be great if the marvelous mods that have been made
were incorporated into an update as a purchase at the furniture store, home supply store, etc.???????

And if only there were some magical ways our peeps to take virtual trips to other VF fans virtual homes!

#206479 - 08/04/09 12:44 AM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: gmomluvsvv]
Lyssaria Offline
Legend

Loc: Suburban Isola
You'll find the VF suggestions topic here full of some wonderful ideas!

I personally would love some more interaction with the pets, that would be very enjoyable grin

#206481 - 08/04/09 12:47 AM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: gmomluvsvv]
knksmiles Offline
Master

There are two threads currently going on suggestions for VF. smile This one in the VF forum, and this one in the Developer Feedback forum.

smile

Edit: Lyss saw it before me laugh

#206499 - 08/04/09 02:55 AM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: knksmiles]
gmomluvsvv Offline
Expert

Thanks all....knew about the developer feedback forum.....and just did not check far enough back in posting dates. Had full
trust our moderator would get it in the right place.
Now I will enjoy reading lots of thoughts. But really do want
to drum up enthusiasim for the mods our 'buyables'.

#206514 - 08/04/09 03:50 AM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: Jami]
DeeDeesDay Offline

I would like to see the first generation kids all get a house and marry and have kids.
Having more houses would be exciting especially with grandchildren to come around. More supply slots. I still can't get the floor fixed because the repair kit hasn't come up again.

#206527 - 08/04/09 07:13 AM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: DeeDeesDay]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Loc: Kingston Upon Hull
I would love it if every now and then there was a knock at the door, and peeps who have gone off to college come back for a short visit - say half an hours worth of play. Also instead of killing off peeps when they reach mid 60's + maybe they go off to a retirement home and again come back every now and then to visit their grandchildren? Would be lovely to see grandparents and great grandparents popping up for a short visit now and then. Maybe they would be all bent over with walking sticks and very old looking but it would still be lovely to see them.

#206915 - 08/06/09 01:46 AM Re: Suggestions for Virtual Families [Re: Indigo Jo]
gmomluvsvv Offline
Expert

Oh, Indigo Jo, what a wonderful idea. But can just hear the development team groan as we blithely add far more work to
their concepts. But I do just love it....imagine the elderlies,
slowly making their way in....heck not just canes, how about walkers?...so might as well add more workload.....the grands and great grand kids will come racing to hug with that marvelous 'whee' and 'giggle' sounds

Page 21 of 23 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter