Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 142 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#227076 - 01/08/11 12:14 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Shahidecc]
Tamarinde Offline
Trainee

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi fellow-VF players,
Nice to see this topic goes on with recent posts, it sure is a lasting love ey? blush

I would really LOVE expension pack or see VF2 coming out!
Am again playing the game, after 'forgetting' about it for a year inbetween, and still like it very much.

I don't share the suggestions made about adding complete buildings like hospital, shopping centre, school etc. It would turn the game more into a 'second-life' virtual reality game. I love those, but that's just a whole other categorie.
I think VF should remain 'close to home'. It's the 'escape from reality' that makes this game so lovely and relaxing for me.
But,instead of those complete buildings, it would be really neat to have just the 'entrance' to other spaces/buildings at the sides of the screen where our friends could 'go'.

What I really CRAVE for in VF is: more things to buy, options for decorating (other than the room-upgrades)and more interaction possibilities.
All of this has been mentioned before in this thread, and in very creative detail, so I'll say no more... (oh but I do need to say the ideas about phones, interaction with pets+name them, chores+friends for the kids and a little playground in the yard make me long for a VF2 even more!) whistle

One last remark: I share the 'complaints' about the bug-collection! Still having to complete one collection after all this time can be fun, but please give us some more bugs while it's raining! Zooming around in that nasty weather for 5 minutes finding only the one zillionest worm gets tedious...after a year or so crazy

I hope LDW can post something about future plans, now that VV5 has come out (playing that one too of course!). Just so we know if we may hope for something or just better let go of it for a year or so. ??

Greetz, Tamarinde

#227105 - 01/08/11 06:55 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Tamarinde]
Kikiann11 Offline
Expert

Loc: NJ
See, I think too many customization options would turn it into the Sims, but I may be wrong. I wish that there was more to do after generation 6 or so, when you have tons of money and all the upgrades. I get really bored, then give them tons of food and leave for a month. I wish there were "tasks" or things to buy that were a) Uber expensive or b)You could only unlock after a certain period of time. I also with our peeps could have "friends" that you could select, but not control that the peeps could interact with. :-)

#227504 - 01/11/11 11:26 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Kikiann11]
Whimsey Offline
Expert

Loc: New Hampshire, USA
I'm down to playing only one VF family, now that I have VV5, haha. But I still have fun checking in on them at least once a day, to check the food level, make sure no one's sick, help them get promotions, etc. And look forward to each generation--I sometimes pick a special goal for the generations, like only working in the kitchen, or selecting for blonds.
But hey, they *do* have a closet..can't they keep the clothes I buy for them?? They are expensive enough, and I like to change the clothes. I have a few favorites, and would like to be able to build a good wardrobe.

#228206 - 01/30/11 07:14 AM A new VF?
PortraitWords Offline

Please please let there be a new Virtual Families game! There are so many Virtual Villagers, and I am just dying for a new Virtual Families. It's pretty much perfect as it is, but how nice would it be if we could, say, buy new tiles and wallpaper? Or change the children's bed sheets? (They all look like girly beds to me)

Also they should interact with the pets, and we should buy them doggy/kitty/turtle food

Plus I'd be really excited to see what LDW comes up with =)
*hopeful* grin

I'm so addicted to this game.

I'm also wondering the story behind Last Day of Work. Like where'd they get their ideas, etc. Just interested in this company (and the name of it) Does anyone know? I tried google, but couldn't really find anything. I think Last Day of Work is the coolest name =p

Edited by Xay (01/30/11 07:51 AM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#228210 - 01/30/11 07:35 AM Re: A new VF? [Re: PortraitWords]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Here you can read about the team that makes up LDW: Last Day of Work: The Team

#228212 - 01/30/11 07:45 AM Re: A new VF? [Re: swedane]
PortraitWords Offline

Thank you! I love to know these things =)
I am really enjoying these games.

Edited by PortraitWords (01/30/11 07:46 AM)

#228227 - 01/30/11 08:44 PM Re: A new VF? [Re: PortraitWords]
swedane Offline
Master

Loc: BC. CANADA
Originally Posted By: PortraitWords
Thank you! I love to know these things =)
It makes for good consumerism.
Originally Posted By: PortraitWords
I am really enjoying these games.
Me too. laugh

#228403 - 02/05/11 07:09 PM Re: A new VF? [Re: swedane]
VFLover09 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: North Carolina
Just thought of more while reading this thread. grin

- When you drop one of your peeps on the stove to cook a meal it should give you an option of what you want your peeps to eat or even order takeout. For example Pizza for your family is $30 depending on how big the family is.
- For the farm, maybe you could buy seeds for veggies for like... $20, plant them, and harvest them in an hour. It would be a great way to save money for your peeps. smile
- You could even buy plants for your peeps to enjoy like upgrades do.

#229865 - 06/15/11 11:07 PM Re: A new VF? [Re: VFLover09]
Seashall Offline
Trainee

Loc: Sydney
Hi! I know this post hasn't been touched in a while but I'd juts like to add on what would be really good VF2 (If there is one! frown ). Lot's of people I have noticed would like to have grandparents. I don't know if anyone has voiced this but how about when the grandparents turn 60, then you can get someone else to inherit the house and the grandparents can either be sent to a nursing home or stay on in the house until their 70 when they die or something?

#229866 - 06/16/11 12:54 AM Re: A new VF? [Re: Seashall]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Grandparents have been a very popular suggestion for Virtual Families. laugh

Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter