Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 10 of 17 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#224816 - 09/13/10 09:58 AM Re: Question for LDW!! [Re: Antheia]
Zmaaran Offline

I would like to see the same features available on the iPad version, as is on the pc version. Most particularly, day/ night graphics and multiple families. The prices of the two version are comparable, so the content should also be the same.

#224823 - 09/14/10 10:47 AM Re: Question for LDW!! [Re: Zmaaran]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I know that day/night graphics and multiple families had to be removed from the iPod/iPhone versions because of lack of memory problems on those platforms. The iPad of course has better graphics and more memory, so LDW might be able to improve the iPad version in the future, although I am certainly no expert.

I'm not sure what you mean about the prices being comparable, though. The iPad version of VF is $3.99, whereas the PC version is $19.95.

#225000 - 09/25/10 08:52 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
scootdiddly:) Offline

it would be really cool if the ipod touch/phone got an update, here is a list of things that would make this game be better then it already is:

1) Name kids

2) More custumizable options

3)More pets,

4) More clothes, furniture

Thank you and please take these ideas into consideration

#225321 - 10/17/10 04:54 AM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions
thena Offline

The following are my suggestions for Virtual Families
To make things a little more realistic, there could be a period of time (maybe 5-10min) before the baby is born when the mom's stomach expands rapidly, and then there could be a 30s labor after which the baby pops out and everyone celebrates.
A town where there was a school, hospital, factory (instead of workshop), bistro (instead of kitchen careers) and office would be nice.
If there was a town, the mom could go to hospital to have the baby. The doctor's consultation could be given in the hospital, as well as the baby boost. Kids could fall off the playground swings, break a leg, get taken to hospital and come home with a cast and crutches.
Does anyone have other suggestions to make Virtual Families more realistic?

#225439 - 10/28/10 11:06 AM Re: next installment [Re: Rozzy47]
Rozzy47 Offline

Loc: SC, USA
I would love to see the VF's order pizza or check the mailbox but I'll take whatever LDW has to offer. smile

#225442 - 10/28/10 02:40 PM Re: next installment [Re: Rozzy47]
kissy06 Offline
Expert

Loc: Christiansburg VA
Oh, I would adore that Rozzy! I think making the next VF a little more customizable would be cool. Furniture store, flooring store, stuff like that. So we could make the house ours without mods laugh

#225443 - 10/28/10 04:21 PM Re: next installment [Re: kissy06]
Jenny23 Offline
Master

Loc: NY
I would like for them to have a phone, whether it be a land line, or each person having their own cell phone after reaching a certain age level, say 14, when they go from child to adult ability status.

#226943 - 01/06/11 09:38 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

I would like it if on the iPad version you could have multiple families. You can on VV for iPad.
It would also be nice if the newborn baby could go in a cot or similar, to save the nursing mother do everything with the baby.

Im really enjoying this game! On my second Gen laugh

#226988 - 01/07/11 11:30 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
Winx Club Offline

In VF2, I would like to be able to choose/change my floor tile (Have as many options as possible like flora design etc.) Be able to buy some toys/acessories (like milk bottle, floor mat, puzzles etc.) for small little children. We can also call for fast food deliveries(like Burger King, Pizza Hut etc.).

#227073 - 01/08/11 09:42 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
Shahidecc Offline

Hi,

I think they should created a sequel for Virtual Families. They should have schools, shopping centres, park for them to exercise etc... in the vicinity of the our virtual home and we can actually choose where we want them to go and we can monitor them and decide what they do in those places. If they exercise daily, after a while, we can actually see their tummies getting smaller. We can choose who will go where (e.g. The mother will go marketing, the father will go exercing and their children will watch television at home. If the mother is is carrying her baby, she will bring the baby along with her to the supermarket. If the mother is pregent she will either go marketing, shopping centre or sent her sons and daughters to school and will not be able to go exercising. They should allow us to choose the design for our virtual home. Also, rather than keeping a white clot in hand as the baby, I want the mom to be prgnant and the child should not only cared by mom but Dad, siblings,etc. There should be sometimes guests in th house. Children must bring in other friends of them sometimes. When next generation comes we shouldn't force the living parent out. They should also stay with them and se their grandchildren.

Page 10 of 17 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter