Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 144 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#215015 - 01/10/10 07:11 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: horsecrazy123]
Sabre Offline

I just had a thought, it would be cool if you could organise a family reunion (or maybe it could be an event) and the brothers and sisters of your current generations heir would join the family in the house for maybe a few hours. smile

Overall though I'd love to see the family side fleshed out even more in the next one....like having grandparents and having brothers and sisters that pop in to see you....maybe even having some neighbors show up for tea :P

The third final idea is maybe having something similar to the stews in Virtual Villagers but you buy groceries and can make different meals for your family depending on what you put in

I like thinking of ideas so I'll make sure to try and suggest more soon smile

Edited by Sabre (01/10/10 07:20 PM)

#215721 - 01/27/10 05:19 AM Virtual Families "Next Edition"
DPope Offline

i see that there is a 4th virtual villagers being launched. Can you please tell me when the next edition of VIRTUAL FAMILIES will be ready to launch? and will it have more home upgrades, and multi races available? and will we be able to renovate the house and grounds during this next installment?

#215729 - 01/27/10 11:15 AM Re: Virtual Families "Next Edition" [Re: DPope]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
LDW never announce a new product until they start work on coding it. When/if they announce it, it will appear on the Previews Page. To save you looking, there's no VF2 there at the moment. I imagine that they are busy with VV4 at this time.

Even when they announce a new product, they won't give any hints as to what it contains.

#216267 - 02/09/10 06:48 AM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: *Vanna]
Mont Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Must say I agree with Lewanda 100%.....those ideas would lift VF to even greater heights

#216734 - 02/17/10 02:31 AM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2
Jhanny Offline
Adviser

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Hi,
My friend (she doesn't have a LDW account), she has VF, but she is having some problems with it (not like bugs) Here is a list of suggestions she would like me to share with you all (I don't know if it's possible, she has a vivid imagination x])
She would like. . .
– To be able to let her peeps play outside on the side walk, or there be a travel station to be able to go to the park
– For her peeps to be able to open and close the gate (no mods)

#216860 - 02/19/10 07:37 AM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Jhanny]
skipper45mn Offline
Expert

Loc: minnesota
I too would like to see many of the things already suggested. However, being able to closet the clothes we buy I don't think that would be a very easy thing to accomplish. But then I am not a programmer so who knows maybe it can be done quite easily. But then again what would we spend our money on once we have gotten everything else???

What I would like to see is as follows:
1.A progression of the upgrades(ie a progression of tvs with the
big screen tv being the last in group) and do the same for all the other items.

2.The more realistic bill paying would be nice they could be maybe set up as a once a month random email event or spit up into 2 or 3 email events that occur sometime in a monthly period.

3.I would like to see upgrades to the bathrm/laundryrm, kids room and master bedroom, living room. They could have 3 levels and would become available once the third career room(ie, once the 3rd level kitchen is bought than that section would be taken over by say the living room with 3 levels to it and so on)

4.Since the bugs only show up when it rains and no other time I would like to see only the bugs when it rains. It is very frustrating when it rains and I get everything but bugs. I don't know but it seems to me if you can set the randomness so bugs only come when it rains you should be able to prevent the coins and other collectibles from showing up when it rains.

5.I don't know if anyone else has ever noticed this but I have. When you start initially or when you choose the next generation the one you adopt levels of energy and fed are slightly higher than that of the spouse you select. Also the spouse seems to lose energy quicker and gets hungrier sooner and doesn't gain energy back after an nap or reading a magazine at the same rate as the initial adoptee does. So would be nice to see that adjusted.

6.A backyard play area for the kids that can be purchased and upgraded would be nice too I would rather have that than the bird house personally.

7.A way to keep the grandparents in the family would be nice too. Perhaps there would be a way to purchase an addition room in the upgrade screen that could become the room for grandma or grandpa or both once the game reaches a stage where it is time to pass the house to the next generation.

8.I would like to see things like make-up, deoderant, toothpaste, shaving cream, razors and the like since our peeps are always doing these activities in the bathroom anyway. so if we had a cupboard in the bathroom like the fridge in the kitchen that when you click on it tells you how many units of toiletries you have on hand so you could buy them when needed even if it was done like the groceries where we bought a bag of assorted items.

guess that is about all I can think of right now. And of course I agree with most all the other suggestions that have been made by others.

#217573 - 02/23/10 05:54 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: skipper45mn]
Jozy Offline
Trainee

Loc: Canada! :D
I would love to be able to buy two perfect bananas, or three delicious candies! 'You already have this!' is not helpful if I have two 'a bit weak' family members who both could use multivitamins! What am I supposed to do, give my favorite one the vitamins and forget about the other hoping she gets well soon?

#218643 - 02/28/10 06:18 AM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Jozy]
Phoeniix Offline

I Don't know if this was mentioned but something weird happened.

When one of my family members died i had a choice From Logan, Waki, Tyrese, and Zarya. Zarya was the baby of the family but when i chose it said that Logan was 23 and Zarya was 26. IMPOSSIBLE..

another. When you start a new gen. It would be cool if one of your sisters, brothers died and you got an email about it. and a page saying saldy your brother/siter [name] died.

in the email it says please pay [amount] to help pay for the casket.

#219291 - 03/05/10 08:48 AM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Phoeniix]
Zelena Offline
Adviser

Loc: Bucharest, Romania
I agree with Lewanda and would like too:
- get the collectibles only when rains, like this the other time I can watch the family and train it,
- to have the possibility to keep more things from the shop, if I like one dress to be able to keep more than one,
- the age when the parents die,

Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.

#220762 - 03/28/10 03:20 PM Re: VF2 suggestions [Re: horsecrazy123]
spinnything Offline
Adviser

I would like for kids to be able to dig for buried treasure and find more collectibles.

Page 7 of 17 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter