Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >
Topic Options
#229877 - 06/16/11 01:23 PM Re: A new VF? [Re: LadyCFII]
IzzyJ5 Offline
Adviser

I love the idea of a VF farm!

#230031 - 07/10/11 03:56 PM InThe future of VF
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

Hey.

I want to know, what things you would like to see on vf in the future.
I will list some that i would like:

More interactions with pets.
Lots more stuff to buy for house upgrades
Mods which come with the game; instead of having to download them. Maybe you could paint your walls, if a can of paint popped up in the stall?

So what do you want?

#230032 - 07/10/11 05:26 PM Re: InThe future of VF [Re: Geebeeweebles]
DPope Offline

In addition to your list:

ability to create Multi racial families - main priority
Ability to purchase Bigger homes
More outside living upgrades - patios, decks, outdoor kitchens, water features
When grilling families should be able to eat what was grilled as a meal
Ability to add rooms to existing homes
Ability to adopt kids whenever you want

#230057 - 07/20/11 08:38 AM Re: InThe future of VF [Re: DPope]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi DPope. Welcome to the forums. smile Have you checked out the Mod Forum for Virtual Families? There are a number of patios available. Click here to visit the VF Mod Forum and browse through the many pages of player-created mods. They're pretty awesome! smile I recommend using the forums Search feature instead though, and then click on Advanced, set it to search Virtual Families Mods, keyword search terms patio and clear out all references to dates older than/newer than. Much faster! smile

There's also been a number of very informative discussions on multi-racial families and diversity for VF (Many of us players would LOVE that). smile If you're interested you can find one such discussion here. In particular there is a post from Carla on the second page that is very informative. smile

#230614 - 01/07/12 06:44 PM Re: InThe future of VF [Re: MissKathy]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

My suggestion is that when the house is empty, collectibles don't appear. My sister just had a rare collectible, an uncommon collectible and two common collectibles with no one to pick it up. There was the cat... hey! How about letting the pets pick up collectibles! Also, if the house is empty, there shouldn't be emails (who are you sending the email to, anyway?). And where do all the socks come from while the house is empty? The cat? xD Just some suggestions.

#230752 - 02/05/12 04:50 PM Re: InThe future of VF [Re: txmom2]
spygirl2 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Florida
My five families on my laptop have all the upgrades and home improvements available, and most of the collections. Please add more item to upgrade or improve. My money is accumulating with nothing to spend it on.
My recommendations also
Being able to interact with my pets
Adopting whenever
More things to collect
Live longer, but with the ability to change generations after 70.
You make people in their fifties and sixties look and act very old -- I am very young and vibrant at 64! Insulting!
At the table, the two people sitting on the end take much longer than the others - 3 x longer, please fix this glitch.

#230828 - 02/16/12 02:02 AM Re: InThe future of VF [Re: spygirl2]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
Ok. I have bought ALL the Virtual Villagers games. NOW I want to do the Virtual Family series.
Is it LIKE the Vlillagers games? Do you have kids to FIND collectibles? Hpw does this game DIFER from playing the Villagers games?

Happy gaming in VVLAND.

#230829 - 02/16/12 02:17 AM Re: InThe future of VF [Re: crosstitcher]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
In my opinion, there are some similarities in that there are collectibles (but anyone can pick them up) and there are trophies to complete. Otherwise, they are very different. Download the demo and give it a whirl! smile And know that if you decide to purchase it, if you buy it from LDW you will have access to the images folder and thus be able to take advantage of the many, MANY mods that other players have created for the game.

#230836 - 02/17/12 02:42 PM Re: InThe future of VF [Re: crosstitcher]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Yes, there are a lot of similarities. The mechanics of gameplay are very similar, as is the style of the artwork and the look of the peeps (hardly surprising since it looks like the same artist). Anyone familiar with VV will pick up how to play VF in a few minutes.

The main difference is of course the fact that you are only looking after one family (up to eight peeps in total) whereas in VV you look after a whole tribe. That's not so easy as it sounds, though! smile

#230899 - 02/26/12 12:56 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Tamarinde]
Skyey2000 Offline

Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter