Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#189055 - 04/26/09 05:39 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: Riograce]
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Riograce
I think the vitamins do help some - my middle boy was weak, and they seemed to boost his health bar. Of course, I need them again, and they're not available in the store. frown I hope they'll show up again.

Unfortunately the vitamins didn't show up in time for these kids. They did improve and are off at college now.

I bought the vitamins as soon as they showed up, but haven't had to use them on anyone .. yet. They're there in case I need them though ! smile

#189075 - 04/26/09 06:42 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
Xzorya Offline

Loc: California
I bought a Blood Orange at the store (from the "varied items" section) and gave it to my kid who was "a little weak". That seemed to do the trick.

#189086 - 04/26/09 07:07 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: Xzorya]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
The fruits and Natural Fruit Candy help, I think.

#189332 - 04/27/09 06:38 AM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: halidog]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
I've noticed something. One of my twins was extremely weak today. I fed her a blood orange from the store. She went from extremely weak to weak. Then I had her prepare a meal, set her in front of it and praised her for eating. Now she's a little bit weak. I'm making another meal, and I hope she'll be better afterward. Just to share info laugh
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#189397 - 04/27/09 04:15 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: Xay]
BikerRicksBaby Offline
Trainee

Loc: Ohio, but soon to be SC
I had a girl who was very weak after a long bout with hiccups (I didn't know water was the cure)...regular food did not help her, but the "perfect" bananas did. Now she is fine and off at college! smile

#199211 - 06/16/09 11:53 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
ItsJustMeHoney Offline

Whenever I get someone that is "weak" or a little weak, I try to give them extra things like the oranges and mangoes, and bananas. I even tried to give them the can of drink that energizes them. That has helped in some instances, as they start exercising and using the treadmill, etc and they become stronger.

#199223 - 06/17/09 01:41 AM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: Xay]
knksmiles Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: Xay
I've noticed something. One of my twins was extremely weak today. I fed her a blood orange from the store. She went from extremely weak to weak. Then I had her prepare a meal, set her in front of it and praised her for eating. Now she's a little bit weak. I'm making another meal, and I hope she'll be better afterward. Just to share info laugh

I noticed the same thing. It only seems to help if they are at least a little down on their fed bars. I had one family that were all weak or extremely weak. I had them prepare and eat a meal every hour or so and their levels were back up to full health by the next day.

#199226 - 06/17/09 02:54 AM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
You really should buy the doctor's consult. Who knows! You may get the "Gravely Ill" trophy!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter