Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 150 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#187448 - 04/23/09 01:20 PM [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

Hi guys. I'm having loads of fun playing the game, but for some reason my only 2 children are weak & extremely weak. I bought all organic foods this time and made them a meal and it changed to a little bit weak & weak for a short time.

I've also persisted with the sleeping and got them all rested, so the other bars are all good (happy, fed & energy). Just the health bar.

I'm checking the store for anything to build up weakness, but all I see is baby boost but it's $500 which I don't have.

How do you get their health bar up?

I haven't done the hotfix yet, but I don't think that's it. frown

#187451 - 04/23/09 01:30 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
Frizzie87 Offline
Adviser

Loc: England
I'm not completely sure, this hasn't happened to me. Could they be sick? Maybe they need some medicine from the store? That's just a guess though.
Hope you figure it out, I know it took my woman ages to eat the first time I played. I left it for an hour and when I came back her fed bar was nearly full.

#187454 - 04/23/09 01:34 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: Frizzie87]
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

They don't seem to be sick, but I'm not sure what happens when they are sick. I read the sick thread, but it doesn't seem to be the same as they say sick and then you have to work out what's wrong with them.

Am I the only one with weak children? frown

#187480 - 04/23/09 02:29 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
If you're lucky you might find the vitamins in the store, which should help. I wouldn't worry too much, though. So long as your kids are kept well-fed their health bars should improve.

BTW, the baby boost is only to increase the likelihood of the mother and father having babies, so that wouldn't do much good, even if you could afford it.

If they don't improve after a few hours it might be worthwhile getting a doctor's diagnosis (provided you can afford it).

#187510 - 04/23/09 03:38 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: arnie]
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

Thank you arnie.

They are happy and running around playing & selling etc. I'm not getting them to do much, just letting them pick what they want to do. Their health bar has not improved, but I don't think they need a doctor .. yet. I'll save my money in case they change to sick, or all their bars drop.

I wonder if it's like weakened in the VV games? They take ages to improve with stews if it was low enough, but they always picked up, well my villagers always do.

#187626 - 04/23/09 06:59 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
Magesteff Offline
Expert

Loc: Western Pennsylvania
There should be a "Docor Consultation" in the medicine store - it's pricey - $175, but it will tell you what illness (if any) your kid has. Once you know that you can remedy it. COuld just be hiccups, which is easy.

Vitamin pills do work well as others have mentioned. Also get the air purifier (in the shop) which goes in the office, it is suppoed to make a healthier environment there too.

Edited by Magesteff (04/23/09 07:01 PM)

#187643 - 04/23/09 07:23 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: Magesteff]
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

Thanks. I see the doctors consult, but I don't think they need it. They are acting very normal, not tired or sick. It's just the health bar won't go up even though I feed them all the time.

I think what happened was I forgot to replenish the food when I switched off my netbook last night so maybe food ran out and they got low health? I'm pretty sure I didn't replenish, but I'm replenished today so I'm hoping a good nights sleep and another day of healthy meals and I might see a change.

I might try the air purifier as the organic foods are using all my money and not doing anything.

#188111 - 04/24/09 07:31 AM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

Update. When I turned my game back on, 3 out of 4 of my family were a bit sick, so I did what I had to do and they all recovered fine.

The two kids who were extremely weak & a bit weak, well the extremely weak is now a bit weak & the other kid has a very high health bar. So I think it may have been the forgetting to top up the food the first night of the game. They seem to be improving themselves, just slowly.

#188140 - 04/24/09 09:41 AM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: virtualbrenda]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
That's good to know, bren! smile

#188222 - 04/24/09 04:49 PM Re: [Spoiler] Weak & Extremely Weak [Re: arnie]
virtualbrenda Offline
Expert

It was good arnie, then the youngest decided to get extremely weak on me again. frown

It seems the more I have the game open, and the more I make meals for him, the weaker he gets. He's 14 now, and his sister is 16 and her health bar is very high, while his is just dropping. I wonder if he's just going to be a sickly kid? Thing that is tough though, he's not sick, so I can't help with the 'things you do when they're sick' so I just don't know what to do to get his health bar higher. frown

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter