Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 320 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Ceci, gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu
30712 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30712 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#187241 - 04/23/09 12:29 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: knksmiles]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

There are other things in the store that can help.
Click to reveal..
  • fruits
  • vitamins
  • energy drinks

There are other things that will help your little guys sleep too.
Click to reveal..
  • chamomile
  • Mega chamomile

Of course those things need to be in the store before you can buy them. grin

#187245 - 04/23/09 12:37 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: knksmiles]
anyonebutme Offline
Adviser

i suffer from the same problem to i put my person on the bed, leave the game on and about 5 minutes later he wakes up, exausted

#187271 - 04/23/09 01:56 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: anyonebutme]
Trinity Offline

Loc: Georgia
Highlight below:

Ok I have been playing around with this and this is what I have noticed. My girl does not get as Tired as easy as my man. I have been making him go to bed over and over with hardly any change. Then I started alternating putting him to bed and taking a nap and now his energy bar is increasing faster! So try alternating between napping and going to bed.

#187304 - 04/23/09 04:00 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: knksmiles]
Jaboulka Offline
Trainee

When you shut down the computer were they sleeping?

Because when I turned the game on this morning they were all exhausted, the energy bar was at the minimum!

But when I turned the game off yesterday they were not sleeping, this could be the reason.

Originally Posted By: knksmiles
is it night or day where you are elizabeths184? Last night my peeps were getting more and more tired, but after I shut down for the night and turned back on this morning, they were nearly fully rested. Their energy level has been steadily dropping all day, and my workaholic has hit exhausted twice today. Both times he took a nice long nap and woke up with significant increase in his energy (though not even close to the overnight full level)

Do your peeps play? Watch TV or listen to nature? My gal does that about half the time and her level has not dropped as much or as fast as his. I have to pick him up and make him do things other than work every so often or he forgets to look up and smell the coffee.

#187328 - 04/23/09 04:28 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Jaboulka]
knksmiles Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: Jaboulka
When you shut down the computer were they sleeping?

Because when I turned the game on this morning they were all exhausted, the energy bar was at the minimum!

But when I turned the game off yesterday they were not sleeping, this could be the reason.

Originally Posted By: knksmiles
is it night or day where you are elizabeths184? Last night my peeps were getting more and more tired, but after I shut down for the night and turned back on this morning, they were nearly fully rested. Their energy level has been steadily dropping all day, and my workaholic has hit exhausted twice today. Both times he took a nice long nap and woke up with significant increase in his energy (though not even close to the overnight full level)

Do your peeps play? Watch TV or listen to nature? My gal does that about half the time and her level has not dropped as much or as fast as his. I have to pick him up and make him do things other than work every so often or he forgets to look up and smell the coffee.

They were, but I shut it down today while they were sleeping and they were back up and moving but still tired. Perhaps they will only stay asleep overnight?

#187329 - 04/23/09 04:45 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: knksmiles]
Jaboulka Offline
Trainee

Thank you for the reply, anyway this is abit annoying.

I am spending my time trying to make them sleep, I can't put them to bed until they're tired, but then when they woke up they hardly went up for being happy, and I can't make them nap, they do that by themself, can you order them to nap? If yes how?
Putting them on the couch won't work.

#187332 - 04/23/09 04:57 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Jaboulka]
knksmiles Offline
Master

To make mine nap, I dropped him on the couch several times until it said taking a nap. He is a major workaholic (gotta lay off the praise glove and candy laugh ) so normally he says working on career wherever I put him.

#187334 - 04/23/09 05:01 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: knksmiles]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
I don't know where the rest of you are, but it's 10 pm my time right now, and both of my families just curled up and went to bed. I checked their food amounts, then closed the game down. I'm not going to mess with it until morning. Hopefully they'll get a good night's sleep.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#187336 - 04/23/09 05:13 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Xay]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Yep, my family went to sleep too. Apparently they're set to just sleep at night. Which is nice.

I think I saw LadyC say something about getting around that by setting it so it doesn't match the day/night timing of your area... I think. I'm not sure, and right now I'm not going to test it so they can just sleep without interruption.

#187355 - 04/23/09 06:04 AM Re: Tired/Exhausted [Re: Krystal]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
The harder you work your peeps they more tired they seem to become. I'm alternating between work and play, between chores and napping, and they are doing alright. smile

I think that they sleep for about 5mins at a time. If their bars are down low enough, they will still be exhausted when they wake up. So my idea is to just not let them get into the exhausted zone before I'm ready to put them to bed. grin

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter