Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 146 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#191596 - 05/04/09 03:08 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: Pinkfish]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
They are hyper whenever their energy level is high. When you cured them, the sick status was removed, letting you see that they were hyper.

#192297 - 05/07/09 04:06 AM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: LadyCFII]
KaeChan Offline
Expert

Loc: Georgia
When I try to cure hiccups I go for the bathroom sink and kitchen sink it doesn't work.

#192818 - 05/09/09 06:10 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: Xay]
lou615 Offline
Trainee

Hi all I looked through the threads and I could not finds this one. My mom is a bit weak Iv tried meals fruit vitimes. Does anyone have any other ideals?????

Thans
lou

#193185 - 05/11/09 06:16 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: lou615]
Karen876 Offline

They just seem to get better on their own if the house is clean, etc.

#193351 - 05/12/09 03:05 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: Karen876]
sapphyrebaby Offline
Trainee

Could someone help me?

First the mom fell ill with coughs. Then later all three kids came down with itches. Naturally I gave them the right medicine. Yet not even an hour later the boy comes down with the same itches. I gave him the medicine again but I have a feeling it might come back.

So, in order to save $175 (they need to stock up on their groceries so I can't afford the doctor's visit), I thought I should ask here first. Could it be a recurring illness and should I take pre-emptive action and buy the medicine for persistent illnesses?

Edited by sapphyrebaby (05/12/09 03:05 PM)
Edit Reason: Typo error

#193364 - 05/12/09 04:11 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: sapphyrebaby]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
It does sound like a more serious illness. I'd suggest a doctor's diagnosis first for the boy, though. There are two main drugs that the doctor might prescribe (penicillin or vancomycin) and if you choose the wrong one you'd have wasted your money. There is, of course, always the possibility that it's only a repeat of the minor itching and he doesn't have a serious illness at all ...

It's your choice, really.

#193444 - 05/12/09 09:43 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: lou615]
MissMartini Offline

Loc: California
Are you encouraging your people to work out? I had to start by praising their "checking weight". Next came stretching, a "quick workout", etc. Their health definitely goes up if they do health related tasks.

Try this as well: have her take a nap. Place her by one of the couches/chairs. You can also try to have her go to bed. Just place her on the bed. When this happens, praise the person/child.

I have found that keeping an eye on the person's energy level is affected by keeping them fed, happy (some perfume, maybe??? truly not sure) and by having them take naps as needed. Sometimes it takes several naps.

#193446 - 05/12/09 09:47 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: VVFanatic]
MissMartini Offline

Loc: California
My little girl was "a bit sick". Hiccups popped up, but the peptic syrup did not work. Just by accident I had her go brush her teeth. Instead, she took a drink of water & I was informed that she was cured of her hiccups! Really glad I didn't overreact and buy a doctor's visit....

#193506 - 05/13/09 04:46 AM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: arnie]
sapphyrebaby Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: arnie
It does sound like a more serious illness. I'd suggest a doctor's diagnosis first for the boy, though. There are two main drugs that the doctor might prescribe (penicillin or vancomycin) and if you choose the wrong one you'd have wasted your money. There is, of course, always the possibility that it's only a repeat of the minor itching and he doesn't have a serious illness at all ...

It's your choice, really.

Thanks. I monitored the situation. He came down with a case of coughing but it was cured. When he turned 14, the itch came back with a vengeance. He was moaning and groaning and 'passing out' all over the place.
Did the doctor's diagnosis and he recommended both the penicillin as well as the usual meds. Kid's still sick though. Will update if there's any change or lack thereof.

#193792 - 05/14/09 01:15 PM Re: [SPOILER] Sicknesses & Cures! [Re: Xay]
akashaheart Offline

Loc: Ga
for "feeling weak" i gave
Click to reveal..
a blood orange looks like a reg orange to me

one of my lil pones from orphanage was weak

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter