Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 207 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 30 of 32 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 >
Topic Options
#229856 - 06/13/11 02:10 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Cyborg]
gamelover911 Offline

Loc: Somewhere
Why do ALL my rainbow girls need baby boost is it a family trait??????? I'm serious is it cause girl 1 needed baby boost girl 2-7 also needed baby boost NOT husband.

#229966 - 06/30/11 04:25 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: gamelover911]
The Chief Offline
Adviser

Loc: VA
Cyborg, you made me LOL at your post. I'd put some of my sayings in here, but they might not be E rated. JK!

#232703 - 03/26/13 12:14 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: The Chief]
JesseGirl Offline

Loc: Somwhere between Awesome and B...
PEANUT STOP BANGING DISHES!

As punishment for stomping ants your staying outside in the rain

Make a baby and do not leave to read the newspaper

Click would you please stop itching I gave you med. Already

I'm sorry that Jo doesn't like you but no need to be depressed about it.

Why are you watering the plants we haven't fixed the hose yet

And the oh so famous

Please sleep already! I don't care if the stove is on fire! We'll put it out tomorrow
--------------------------
When you write your story,don't let others hold the pen.

#232704 - 03/26/13 12:23 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: JesseGirl]
JesseGirl Offline

Loc: Somwhere between Awesome and B...
"Why are you using celery if you are a nut prossecor"

#232706 - 03/26/13 02:29 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Lailai]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Portugal
Just yesterday...

"Oh my God, no way!" - after my peep's 6th marriage proposal turned out to be someone with the same job as him (Spice Mixer). First time ever I've earned that trophy! smile

#232707 - 03/26/13 06:12 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Jo13]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Originally Posted By: Jo13
Just yesterday...

"Oh my God, no way!" - after my peep's 6th marriage proposal turned out to be someone with the same job as him (Spice Mixer). First time ever I've earned that trophy! smile

Hi Jo13! I noticed yesterday or so that you, like me, are back to playing again too! smile I quit for several years but got a etablet for Xmas and found VF for it. Got me playing on my PC again too.

Anyway, Congratulations! I've never had the Perfect Marriage award either and probably won't ever see that one. Must have felt exciting! smile

#232710 - 03/26/13 06:38 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Simsane]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Simsane
Originally Posted By: Jo13
Just yesterday...

Hi Jo13! I noticed yesterday or so that you, like me, are back to playing again too! smile I quit for several years but got a etablet for Xmas and found VF for it. Got me playing on my PC again too.

Anyway, Congratulations! I've never had the Perfect Marriage award either and probably won't ever see that one. Must have felt exciting! smile

This time, we'll both succeed in getting all 100 trophies! Crossing my fingers for it, at least. smile
You never know, I thought that this new try to get all the trophies was doomed because of the Perfect Match trophy, but the game surprised me. It might surprise you soon as well - finding a perfect match doesn't necessarily mean rejecting dozens upon dozens of proposals. I think some people in this forum even got it as a 1st or 2nd proposal! (now that would be even more shocking to see happen)

Went to check on my peeps a while back, and as the youngest child, Blastocyst, had no likes, it was encyclopedia time for her, making me say:
"Aw, why couldn't it have been running?" (she gained a liking for vegetables)

#232712 - 03/26/13 08:37 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Jo13]
Simsane Offline
Master

Well, you win one and you lose one, right? smile

Another trophy that I don't think I've ever received is the one where you win the lottery. I did actually have one of my 5 families have a chance to buy a lottery ticket and I used that chance but still lost. frown Oh well, just like real life, right? hahaha!

I just now came back to the forums to read over VV 1 stuff. I can't remember that game at all and besides concentrating on Research and trying to keep a steady supply of berries going, I am not sure if I should be trying to build too or just stick 4 adults on research, one on harvesting berries and continue watching for mushrooms with the one child. So, off to read those topics now.

Oh, one thing I forgot to ask -- have you ever used an Encyclopedia set on someone that already had Likes? I think I tried it once and they kept the one they had and got a second one as well. Maybe you could try that to get a runner.

#232713 - 03/26/13 10:14 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Simsane]
Jo13 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Simsane
Well, you win one and you lose one, right? smile

Another trophy that I don't think I've ever received is the one where you win the lottery. I did actually have one of my 5 families have a chance to buy a lottery ticket and I used that chance but still lost. frown Oh well, just like real life, right? hahaha!

I just now came back to the forums to read over VV 1 stuff. I can't remember that game at all and besides concentrating on Research and trying to keep a steady supply of berries going, I am not sure if I should be trying to build too or just stick 4 adults on research, one on harvesting berries and continue watching for mushrooms with the one child. So, off to read those topics now.

Oh, one thing I forgot to ask -- have you ever used an Encyclopedia set on someone that already had Likes? I think I tried it once and they kept the one they had and got a second one as well. Maybe you could try that to get a runner.

I've had the lottery one happen a couple of times, but only after at least half a dozen lottery events in which they didn't win. More likely to happen that the perfect match, though. I do wonder about the latte, since I played most of my families in the older version of the game (where there was a glitch that prevented peeps from ever making lattes). I just upgraded the kitchen to level 3, though, so I guess I'll find out how hard it is to get it soon.
I've never used the encyclopedia in anyone who had likes - the description says something like "will work better if your little people have few likes", so I was always a bit afraid it would do nothing and then I'd have wasted money on it. But now, thinking about it, maybe if they only have one like it will still work.

#232717 - 03/26/13 10:59 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Jo13]
Simsane Offline
Master

Since I must have the latest version of the game (just downloaded the trial and then added the activation code that LDW sent me around the end of January so I figure it's the latest version anyway) I have had no problem with the Grande Latte one in my games. But it's best to watch them close between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. if you can play at that time of day. Or, if you have day/night reversed then watch for it during those times in the evening since it'll be morning for them. They seem more likely to make one during those times or if they start getting tired in the afternoon.

Page 30 of 32 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter