Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#149442 - 05/22/08 09:01 PM Re: Plimus Orders Being "Reviewed" or "Approved". [Re: KYHrsLvr]
quisie Offline

Loc: England
Twice now I've had them try and demand my telephone number to "review" me - but only after they have accepted my money! Why they need to telephone someone is inexplicable.
Oh, then they don't have an email address to contact them to ask why.
I'm dreading completing VV2 on "hard" and then try again for VV3
"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.The woman came out of a man's rib.Not from his feet to be walked on.Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal.Under the arm to be protected,and next to the heart to be loved."

from the Hebrew Talmud

#149830 - 05/23/08 10:45 PM Re: Plimus Orders Being "Reviewed" or "Approved". [Re: quisie]
tantiem Offline

Loc: Colorado
My problem here is that I am trying to purchase two copies of VV3, one for myself and one for my daughter in another state.

I thought that I could simply make one purchase and it would have two sets of registration information, then I could forward one set to my daughter. But reading this thread made me a bit wary of that.
I called Plimus and received no help, except telling me to contact LDW about it. (I have sent an e-mail to you, but it is a three day week-end and I don't see receiving an e-mail until the middle of next week.)
At any rate (and thanks for letting me rant a bit here) if someone has an idea as to how I buy one for myself and one for my daughter (if it is a gift for her I ought to be the one to pay, right?) please let me know.
TIA

I've already had an e-mail response from LDW that was most satisfactory.
Thanks so much.

Edited by tantiem (05/23/08 11:06 PM)

#186573 - 04/17/09 04:40 AM Re: Plimus Orders Being "Reviewed" or "Approved". [Re: KYHrsLvr]
Jenmarenc Offline
Adviser

Loc: Northeastern WI
I have a question about this...I ordered VV3 through Plimus and now I can't find my key or order number. I know I ordered it through them as the other source I use for buying games, Big Fish doesn't have record of my ordering it. Can someone please help me here? I really want to re-download it and yes, I have read the other thread about re-downloading stuff but if I don't have the order number how can I do this?

#186592 - 04/17/09 03:03 PM Re: Plimus Orders Being "Reviewed" or "Approved". [Re: Jenmarenc]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
If you downloaded the game from the LDW site you will need to complete a support form. See the FAQ.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  LadyCFII, MissKathy, Rockmower, Xay 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter